CB Support question. Underwear?

For the gearheads in the audience
querencia

Re: CB Support question. Underwear?

Post by querencia »

New member, just reading old posts. I wear something I found on ebay with my device.
search for "pouch panties" and you will see them. It's panties with a bulge in the front, and it does a great job of supporting you device while you wear it. If my KH approves, I'll try and post a pic later of me wearing a pair if anyone is interested. (G rated of course)
0 x
Bon4
wishingandhoping

Post by wishingandhoping »

querencia wrote:New member, just reading old posts. I wear something I found on ebay with my device.
search for "pouch panties" and you will see them
I also now wear pouch pants as they are so comfortable and look good.
0 x
Edgewood

Post by Edgewood »

I think some of it depends on personal choice but also what kind of equipment you are using. In the CB series with the lock that can flop around and cause noise issues I'm a big fan of close fitting underwear (CK boxer briefs) which goes a long way to eliminating that.

The bigger issue for me though is if I'm at the end of the tube (or even close) in my 6000s, loose fitting boxers will pull across the opening of the tube when I'm walking. I would describe the sensation as someone flicking a piece of sandpaper across my urethral opening. For those who are into such a thing that must be great. For me however, it's to be avoided. I have no such issues with close fitting underwear and that's all I wear now even though I'm in a warm climate and typically I'm not a fan of close fitting clothing.

I hope to upgrade soon to the Steeworxx Looker 02. I suspect with the cap at the end of that device and the integrated lock I'll be able to go back to boxers. Time will tell.
0 x
orinthsone

Post by orinthsone »

I just got some "Champion Men's Tech Performance Long Boxer Briefs" off of Amazon. They are amazingly comfortable, both with and without the cock-lock on. (I'm in an MM Jailbird with the security screw, which might be relevant.) These underpants fit snugly but aren't too tight, and they completely solved a chafing issue I was having while locked up.
0 x