Have seen a couple of mentions here about MM's new Queen's Keep design, which is basically a Jailbird front / Watchful Mistress back hybrid.
Having started with a CB3K, which I can wear 24/7 with no physical comfort problems (but see below), I bought a Jailbird from MM about a year ago. Both I and my KH loved the cage, but we were able to use it only sporadically as i have a particularly awkward shaped anaomy (very high and tight ball sack) and I found that the back ring of the jailbird was just too wide in comparison with the base ring to enable me to get a long term comfortable fit. This in spite of every attempt by MM to find a combo that would work for me, including producing a 5/16" dia base ring as I found the standard 1/4" one dug in a bit.
I was in discussion with him about getting a watchful mistress to solve this once and for all when he announced the new Queens Keep design, and I went for that, as:
1. The back "ring", being flat, is 1/4" less outside diameter than the Jailbird, which gives significant more side clearance over the base ring and
2. I find the hygiene aspects of the Jailbird excellent - being uncut, I can push my foreskin back with a Q tip and wash every morning with the shower head, which does a lot for reducing smell, in addition to the open design making overall cleanliness MUCH easier - you don't get stickily sweaty.
So I got it 2 weeks ago and have the following observations:
1. In comparision with the Jailbird, it looks as good if not better (or so Mrs KH says)
2. The back ring being flatter, it fits the base of the penis noticeably more snugly than the Jailbird (which was pretty snug). I haven't tried hard, but I think pull out would be difficult and getting back in even more so.
3. It fits - from the feel of the first few days I think I'm in it 24/7.........
Overall I am very pleased with it - his best yet and recommendable to anyone. Plus, as always, the attention he gives to customer service is second to none.
For those who don't have any experience of MM devices, the steel design has a lot of advantages over the polycarbonate CBXK series:
1. For me, being a grower (1 3/4" flaccid to 5 1/2" erect), the tubes are too long on the CB - for real comfort you need a custom length/diameter - and 1/4" either way in length or 1/16" in diameter makes a huge difference
2. I have no problem with the physical comfort side of my CB3K (other than the tube being too long), and I think the CB series design is very well thought out and well productised. HOWEVER, being encased in plastic all day is a real pain with hygiene and cleanliness, particularly if you are uncut and your KH likes to keep you locked 24/7 with an occasional short break.
3. There is a big mental thing about being in stainless steel. It's kind of odd, as although security is not a huge thing with us, (it is a matter of honour that if Mrs KH locks me up, that is how I stay until she decides otherwise), with the CB3K I knew I could always cut through the locking post with a hacksaw blade in about 30 seconds. With the MM device, I don't know how I'd get it off without the keys, and that really adds something - I feel "more locked" - daft maybe, but real.
So in summary - the Queen's Keep is a good design and really does combine the advantages of both the WM and JB.