Do you remember what your first cage was like?

For the gearheads in the audience
Chastitylover48
Do you remember what your first cage was like?

Post by Chastitylover48 »

My first cage was a transparent plastic chastity cage purchased above Lockinkhttps://www.lockink.net/products/lockin ... stity-cage.
Pros:
1. it was easy to get into and didn't require pulling the testicles inside the ring, just wrapping the ring around the testicles.
2. it's very light and breathable, doesn't really feel uncomfortable and bends at a more flattering angle to the penis.
3. Embedded lock, no need to worry about the lock and cage collision, to avoid embarrassing situations.
Disadvantages:
1. the lock can be a little loose and look like it could easily escape, but that didn't actually happen.
2. it can be hard to get an erection at night
0 x
mikel2411
Re: Do you remember what your first cage was like?

Post by mikel2411 »

LOL
My first device was made by me, it was six rings welded together by short rods in-between the rings with smaller ring on end with a larger ring I cut so it was hinged with tabs on the top for lock to go through. IT was awful! LOL, very functional but not sized right and couldn't be worn very long.
The first device that I bought was an original CB_3000, hinged round base ring plastic cage- immediately loved it especially when would get aroused and how it looked like canned ham was crammed in the tube. I tried to find pic of it but design has apparently changed.
PROS: Loved how it felt and once I got adjusted correctly I wore it 24/7
Fit was great
Peeing was easy (even though I didn't know that could become an issue until later with different units)
Easy to keep clean with directed spray in shower
Very enjoyable sensations and visuals when aroused
Con: Only wearable issue I had was hinge point on base ring would pinch at strange times.
Base Rings ALL of them eventually broke, last try was largest ring that was TOO big so I put tubing over it to tighten it up some and it still broke.

Mikel
0 x
Currently locked in custom BA 34R, also use Ba-20 with triple base ring occasionally switched for BA 25 with double base ring.
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

The curve. Bloody stupid big thing.
Fit like a glove, endless problems at night and try hiding that thing in your pants.
The lock banging the cage when walking was like a child's drum.
Attachments
IMG_20240516_023705.jpg
IMG_20240516_023705.jpg (43.84 KiB) Viewed 4338 times
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
KnownAsHerbert
Last orgasm: May 9th, 2024
Orgasms this year: 5

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

Mr Pickle wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 8:37 pm The curve. Bloody stupid big thing.
Fit like a glove, endless problems at night and try hiding that thing in your pants.
The lock banging the cage when walking was like a child's drum.
That made me smile.
A bit like my (brief) experience with the 6000S. So bulky and, yes, the lock clunking away unless held in place by certain types of underwear.
0 x
Full time Nubbed by Emmi.
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I also made the mistake of buying the Curve as my first device, but there were pluses. I was able to experiment with different ring sizes and gaps. Also, I learned that I fit perfectly in the 1 1/2" inside diameter of the tube. Most devices have an ID of 1 3/8" and the eighth of an inch makes a big difference for me. Additionally, it brought to my attention that the length of the tube / cage is only part of the length of the entire device which includes the gap plus the width of the base ring.

The Curve is long enough to allow partial nocturnal erections which are forced downward by the shape of the tube. This is a very different sensation than with a properly fitting device which stops erections before they really get started. Some masochistic part enjoys my erections being forced downward so I still have a Curve that I occasionally sleep in.

Upon reflection, I think there were more pluses than minuses having the Curve as a first device. After all, what are the odds of getting a perfect device on the first try?
1 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
KHEmmi

Post by KHEmmi »

I would agree with the benefit of being able to try multiple combinations of ring and spacer sizes.
That's what we did with our brief trial of the CB6000S.
No going back to that but the experiments were useful.
1 x
Everything's better with a locked male. Better still with a nude, locked male.