My first thoughts on the CB6000S

For the gearheads in the audience
KnownAsHerbert
Last orgasm: April 23rd, 2024
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: My first thoughts on the CB6000S

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

Interesting and not something that had occurred to me. I didn't think it would be more comfortable but I do see your point. Being easier to pee makes a lot of sense too and that is something that I do have to be aware of because I'm not always lined up with the hole. I guess I do move a little in there after all, even though it doesn't usually feel like it. If you're pressed tight up against the end of the cage, and there's no sideways movement either, then I can see that would be an advantage.
2 x
Full time Nubbed by Emmi.
KnownAsHerbert

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

For some unknown reason, and only since this morning, the join between my shaft and penis head, the bulge, is rocking backwards and forwards over the internal ridge in my cage as I move. It kind of grabs my attention from time to time as it's rather stimulating and arousing. If it carries on it's going to get a bit frustrating too. I guess this is another reason why a shorter cage would be beneficial as this sort of thing would happen?
1 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

One of the reasons the A272 has been comfortable for me for long term is that the inner diameter is snug on my tonker, plus the way the bars at the end are situated makes lining up at a urinal pretty easy. A dab of lube every morning to help line things up and I'm good to go all day.
1 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

What some do (and I had to do for a while until the right cage came along).
Is use a strap or shoelace at night.
Tied around your waste onto the ring. Quite tight.
It keeps the cage against your body thus prevents the pushing and burning.
If this works you'll know for sure it's a growing issue.
Like Tom says, a snug cage makes a huge difference.

Tonka Tom? That's an interesting and friendly name for it. I'm going to have to compete now.

So.
Also bear in mind that much of your tiddley todger is inside your body. When the cage fits well you tend to get a bulge behind the cage as the blood fills the roots and the stem can't grow.

This is fun :)
1 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
KnownAsHerbert

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

Thanks Mr. Pickle. I think you're right and part of my learning curve is down to trial and error with the various components. Yesterday, and for the night, I was set up with a different combination of parts and I think they allowed a little bit of movement, including what I am experiencing this morning. Another member posted about House of Denial products offering more of a range of sizes and being not too expensively priced so I've just been to have a proper look. I'm not ready to move on or upgrade yet, but I am already thinking that a metal cage of about 4cm might be a good idea.
1 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

I'd be happy to post a before and after locked photo to show how much you can cram in. More to the point how much shorter I had to go before it all got good.
But I'm sure posting pics of my dangley wotnot then the cuckoo in it's cage is frowned upon here and it's too public for my liking.
Can admin let know if there is an appropriate section for this such as members or kinks areas?
1 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
KnownAsHerbert

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

Lol at "dangley wot not" and "cuckoo in it's cage"
0 x
KnownAsHerbert

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

After conducting all my tests and trials, and now wearing the CB6000S “for real”, I feel in the position of being able to give a knowledgeable and hopefully useful summary of the device. As with anything there are positives and negatives.

Negatives that I've discovered so far.

1) There's a lot of pieces making it rather fiddly at times.
2) Whereas the two side pins 'click' into place and are held in position, the middle locking pin does not. The only effect is to make it even more fiddly putting the cage on. Once it's locked it makes no difference.
3) The spacers are loose on the locking pin, again making it possible, likely even, that they will slide off and roll away under the bed (as mine has done) during the process of putting the cage on. Again, making a fiddly device even more fiddly. Of course, once locked that's not a problem either.
4) The holes on the side of the cage aren't really useful in letting air flow, as they're usually covered by my shaft pressing right up against them.
5) The padlock rattles against the plastic. Suitable underwear, e.g.. boxer briefs, holds it still and stops it being noisy.
6) Rather expensive for what it is.

The positives

1) It is sturdy and generally well made
2) thought has gone into the design of the cage, making it effective in holding the penis in place, whilst allowing easy urination.
3) Once on, it is secure. I can't imagine a way of getting it off without breaking it.
4) Easy to clean.
5) Unlike some, it does actually do its job, and is comfortable and relatively unobtrusive at the same time.

I'm happy to answer any questions although I expect you are all way ahead of me in knowing what's what.
1 x
KnownAsHerbert

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

I should have added to my previous post above that whilst the CB6000S may be seen as a 'beginner' device, i.e. plastic and off-the-shelf etc. the number of different sizes of rings (5) and spacers (4) gives plenty of combinations to experiment with if you don't know what size to order.

This has been useful for me and I have now settled on a combination that works for me, and I can use those measurements when I upgrade to something less fiddly and clunky. The only thing it doesn't off a choice of is the size of the cage itself, apart from two options available when you order, i.e. either the 6000 or the 6000S. I think 'the curve' might count as a third option actually but you have to choose at the ordering stage, not the experimenting stage at home.
1 x
KnownAsHerbert

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

After receiving a few comments in other threads on here about lengths of cages and, as a general rule, shorter being better, I am now wondering why the CB6000S is the shortest in that range.

If you have a CB6000, you can replace just the cage with a 6000S and it still fits the same rings and guide pins so it should be possible for them to produce an even smaller one that is equally interchangeable. But they don't for some reason.

I chose the 6000S because I thought the length (2.5 inches) being close to the length of my penis when relaxed would be a good match. Apparently not. The cage should be shorter than the penis is what I have learnt, and by about 30% so significantly shorter. But they don't make one so I find myself looking at alternatives already. I've only just started, and it seems as if I've wasted money on the CB6000S although to be fair, it has been useful in gaining experience in sizing etc.

They really should introduce at least one more size.

Anyway, alternatives I am looking at are the
a) A272 mentioned above (which I think should be now known as the Tonker Trapper)
b) the House of Denial range mentioned elsewhere
c) the 3D Male Cobra that has also been suggested, the nano and nub in particular

Interesting that these (not sure about the A272 actually) do come in a range of lengths.

Any other suggestions welcome by the way. I am looking for something obviously shorter than the CB6000S, and considering 4cm or less.
1 x