finding the right device/style

For the gearheads in the audience
lockedhim
finding the right device/style

Post by lockedhim »

Hello folks,
I have some experience with knock-off/Chinese devices (cb6k, ht4, different metal styles). However, none of these fit quite well and I never made past 24 hours (due to heavy burning on the balls and pinched foreskin)
I (we) want to give it another shot. Can you give advice on how to find the right device?
I am uncut and very much a grower with a set of low hanging balls (which I believe is a big part of the problem).

Appreciate your advice!
0 x
slave d

Re: finding the right device/style

Post by slave d »

If you can’t get the cb6k to fit reasonably then you have a problem because it’s the most adjustable unit I’ve ever seen and usually a really good way of getting some basic sizing. There’s no way I would suggest anything expensive or custom made at this point. My best call would be haul out the cb6k and all its myriad of bits and try again. Start with the main ring size then look at arranging the spacers until you get the gap right. Then decide if the cage is too long and too short and look at buying something that matches your base and go from there. Best I can suggest but if you want more help feel free to pm me.

MsM’s ld
3 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I agree with slave d's advice and would add the the ball burning is usually due to the gap being too small. That was my problem 10 years ago, and a small (1/8 inch) adjustment to the gap made the difference between horrible pain and perfect comfort.

I wear my devices with my foreskin pulled back and the head exposed. This obviously won't work if the tube / cage is too wide. Even if it isn't too wide, my foreskin occasionally creeps up a bit from time to time, especially if there are shrinkage situations. I push it back in place with the end of an old toothbrush once or twice a day.
1 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
lockedhim

Post by lockedhim »

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
I too believe its the correct balancing of tube diameter, base ring diameter, gap and size of balls.
Hope to get that calculation right...
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

You are most welcome. I should also add that I had to send my JailBird back to Mature Metal 2 times (10 years ago) before I got it right. But, my JB has been paying wonderful dividends for 10 years so the effort was SO worthwhile!!
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Spaceman

Post by Spaceman »

Without some form of lubrication I have similar problems.. however use of a handcream morning and night stopped any chafing and pinching. I tried a few different ones until I found one that doesn't immediately soak in.
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I use baby oil 3 times day: when I get up at around 6:30, after my mid-morning shower (at about 10:30) and before I go to bed. It's cheap as dirt and works well for me.
0 x
UltraWhiteStar

Post by UltraWhiteStar »

In my experience, as an uncut grower myself, it is most important to get the cage size right. If it is too big it allows too much growth which translates into a lot of force to pull on your balls. If it is too small, it might feel pretty good in the beginning as you cannot grow but this has never been sustainable for me over time. The problem was always that some loose skin would be squeezed through any openings resulting in swellings (edemas) and a general hygiene problem. But what is the right size? For me, the measurements as described on the Evotion Wearables website worked best so far. The tube needs to fit snug over my completely flaccid (but not shriveled up) penis like a glove. It is not putting pressure on and it nor is it shorter than my actual, flaccid length. There just is no room for further growth. Also the best working cage for me has lots of very small openings. Open designs like steel bars always allowed too much growth with parts of my dick pressing through the openings. During nighttime erections this allowed again for too much growth and too much force to push the entire device away from the body.

Pinched foreskin is the bane of all uncut men in chastity devices. I have tried many designs and approaches to handle this but was never satisfied. The best solution as of now is to keep the foreskin pushed back with the extra skin sticking out into the gap between base ring and cage shaft. I used to push the skin back several times per day as mentioned by @WifeIsVanilla but that is not always practical. My current device has a ridge inside the cage shaft that sits behind the corona of the glans. This design keeps the head of the penis aligned and prevents the foreskin to pass back over the glans. I am wearing an expensive custom Evotion Orion but you can also find something similar on the much more affordable CherryKeepers.

You write that you have not made it over the 24 hrs mark so far because of the pain. I had the experience that even with a reasonably good fitting device, you will go through an adjustment phase which will be uncomfortable or sometimes even painful. You are wearing a restraint that is on the one side quite brutally clamping down on some very sensitive part of your body, on the other hand, you are wearing a device that is an immense tease for your body and your mind. But do not give up too easy, it can take some time but it is so much worth it.

Best
1 x
Not in control.
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Thank you, UWS. I will have to look into the Evotion Orion as soon as I get back from vacation.
0 x
Coueus

Post by Coueus »

I think the cheap chinese knock-offs sold on Amazon are a blessing. For less than $50 you can usually try a device you think you'd like and without too much investment. The cheap knock-offs are usually good at describing dimensions. You can then use that as a basis for a real expensive device you will like.

For example: I bought a Ternence C245 from amazon that I thought I'd like. It is a knock-off of a popular expensive model. I liked the look and guessed at the size. Turns out it was fun to wear for about 2 hours but after that it was uncomfortable and then became painful. I also thought I'd like wearing a urethra tube at the same time to help with urinating and to feel more "secure". Turns out that is not for me, or at least the one I tried. I was only out $23 in this experiment. The same company the larger ring with exact sizes listed. I got that for another larger ring that fit the same cage for $10 and found it to be much more comfortable. I discovered the larger ring let me wear it indefinitely but the short covered cage was still not suitable. It will be a fun toy for a few hours but that's all.

I later purchased the Ternence S050 which is an open cage design. Again, I maybe $29 on this purchase. It has the ergonomic ring in the size from my second purchase previously. This fit like a glove for me. The ergonomic ring in the right size, because I experimented with 2 other rings previously, I am able to wear this indefinitely. I didn't realize how important the open cage design was for urinating and cleaning without trying it. I was also able to buy the anti-off ring and wear that as well without discomfort. Because the published dimensions on Amazon's site for this device I would now feel comfortable buying a similar more expensive model made with better material. If I ever get the courage to talk to my wife about this then I would go that route of finding a better more expensive device similar to the cheap one on Amazon of similar sizes.

All that to say: use the cheap devices to dial in your preference and comfort. I'm out $60 total and I now know what I want for an expensive device. Ask yourself for the devices you did buy what did you like, what didn't you like? Was it the wrong size ring then maybe buy a bigger ring for the same cage and try again. It also gives you a chance to try the accessories like the urethra tubes or anti off rings without investing too much money. At the beginning of this journey I thought I would really want the urethra tube but after wearing it for a few hours realizing it's not for me.

Good luck finding the right device!
0 x