For the gearheads in the audience
slave d

Re: Soulock: tried it? whats the middle piece

Post by slave d »

Sounds like it might be worth a try !!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
mikel2411

Post by mikel2411 »

I slept in the whole unit with no issues, had planned on removing it this morning, instead opened cage, the inspection showed no reason to remove unit so I relocked it and continued to wear it.
Got a little rough (ball burn) during the day again so used some lube and everything was fine, I have been through this before with new units so not worried about the ball burn.
When I got home checked everything again with no issues so am going to continue wearing unit for another night. I have already been thinking about getting the smaller cage for the unit depending on price just to see how it feels when cage fits tighter.
The wings haven't caused an issue as expected, I have two other units that have a wing underneath that have made the units uncomfortable making them for short term only. This one has not had those issues as of yet.
The upper wing has not been an issue at all other than getting snagged when lowering pants. Going to the bathroom is actually easier than even my favorite units mostly because of the position the unit stays in because of the upper wing, and the many openings in cage also helps.
I have also not had any of the reactions that I had with a "Cobra" device that was black so I'm glad to figure that one out.
If I can wear it through tomorrow that will be 72 hours and in my experience if a unit can be worn that long, it has meant it could be worn long term as well.
I don't know what other info I can give on this unit if anyone has a question that I might offer an opinion on please ask.
Mikel
1 x
Currently locked in custom BA 34R, also use Ba-20 with triple base ring occasionally switched for BA 25 with double base ring.
jsmith12

Post by jsmith12 »

great report mikel! thanks for details
0 x
Fastredcar

Post by Fastredcar »

Mine just arrived this afternoon (finally). Shipping was a mess but I must admit that the customer service representative was excellent. I didn't have much time to try it before my wife got home (a whole different story) but I think I might have bought too small a size which was a surprise. I may have to shrink things down with a bag of frozen peas to get it on initially. On a different note, I also ordered a set of their anal toys and they are so small they are a joke. Don't waste your money.
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Hmmm. This idea of top and bottom wings has potential for discouraging pull out.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
mikel2411

Post by mikel2411 »

Fastredcar, Mine seemed too tight as well when I tried the first time to get it on, even though it was 1mm bigger than my daily wear unit. I think it's the width and design on the ring that made it seem smaller because it was fine once I wiggled into it. I did keep an eye on temp and color for a while just to make sure. I removed mine yesterday evening, full cleaning and inspection, locked it back on this morning and have now turned key's over to KH. We normally allow me to keep a key during testing she thinks testing has gone on long enough, So we'll see how long she has me wearing this unit.
Mikel
0 x
Currently locked in custom BA 34R, also use Ba-20 with triple base ring occasionally switched for BA 25 with double base ring.
mikel2411

Post by mikel2411 »

Wifeisvannila:
It will reduce being able to pull out, I was able to without anti pull out ring, with APO ring trying to get it out was becoming uncomfortable so I stopped, last time I tried to defeat glans ring I damaged myself so I didn't want to do that again. Even when I got it out without APO ring the upper wing was in the way and the shape of base ring and lower wing wouldn't allow me to rotate it out of the way, unit fits very snug with cage to testicles so any movement was twisting them as well, you might get it out with APO ring but getting it back in would be difficult, at best.
It's an interesting piece, something new to be toyed with.
Mikel
0 x
Fastredcar

Post by Fastredcar »

Mikel, I was able to get the ring on but my problem was pinching skin when trying to close the cage. I need to experiment some more. Perhaps closing things up in the cage before attaching it to the base ring might work...
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

I think the fact that if you pull out you can’t get back in is a great discouraging factor. I have, and still am, plated with a glans ring setup in a stock cage and given the time effort and pain I can get out but there’s no chance I could ever get back in. If MsM saw, as she quickly would, that I was “out” I would be in very deep trouble. So this unit sounds like it could be a good one on that basis.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
mikel2411

Post by mikel2411 »

Fastredcar:
Every time I have opened or changed it I have had the same issue, It does take some fiddling to get it together, I have gotten better at it, base ring first, (DUH), open cage sild onto base ring, then APO ring slid as far back as possible then close cage, I have been working myself back and forth in cage as I close the cage, even if it's pinching I'll close it and then rock whole unit back and forth, its the APO ring pinching, since I buffed the edges a little it's been a lot better and usually works itself out pretty quick once closed and locked.
Mikel
0 x