The Vice

For the gearheads in the audience
Dibbo

The Vice

Post by Dibbo »

Hi all,
We tend to dabble at CB play in as much as a certain percentage is honour/trust and Mix does like the CBXX range for being clear me easy to use. We are fed up with the latest CB6000s as it's been glued together so often it's unbelievable. So we're looking at The vice. It seems to have good reviews but honest ones are better....anyone had any experience with this device?
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: The Vice

Post by TwistedMister »

I moved this here to the 'Devices' forum, where it belongs, from 'Fiction'.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
LockedinLust

Post by LockedinLust »

Dibbo wrote:Hi all,
We tend to dabble at CB play in as much as a certain percentage is honour/trust and Mix does like the CBXX range for being clear me easy to use. We are fed up with the latest CB6000s as it's been glued together so often it's unbelievable. So we're looking at The vice. It seems to have good reviews but honest ones are better....anyone had any experience with this device?
Hello Dibbo, thank you for your interest in The Vice! I want to assure you that all the reviews on our site are genuine, in fact we encourage constructive criticism to help us make better future design choices! But please stay tuned to this forum as we are about to announce a giveaway!
0 x
Dibbo

Post by Dibbo »

Thank you TwistedMister, I've no idea how I managed that, and thank you to Lockedinlust for your reply too
0 x