PA-like security, without piercing

For the gearheads in the audience
zorglub

PA-like security, without piercing

Post by zorglub »

For a while now, I have been experimenting with a pullout prevention scheme that is meant to be as secure as can be achieved with a PA, but without requiring an actual piercing. I am currently in week two of continuous wearing of my latest prototype (using a Male Chastity Now Contender cage):
assembled on contender 320.JPG
I have created a blog to get into the detail of how this works and any further developments (such as a locking system that could fit an MCN Glans Armor): http://tetheredchastity.blogspot.com/
0 x
Current device: MM Jailbird with security screw and TetherSpout
Previously: CB6000s knock-off, HolyTrainer2, MCN Contender, Lori#5, MM Watchful Mistress
mellyshubby

Re: PA-like security, without piercing

Post by mellyshubby »

Looks promising. Are there plans to offer this option for sale by MCN?
0 x
Husband of MellyKH
Securely locked 24/7 in either a Jail Bird or Watchful Mistress
nebman

Post by nebman »

Interesting. Getting the retainer in seems like it would be very difficult.

And, if this works, how do you get it off without injury?

A diagram with a see through penis overlaid on the device would be very interesting.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Having a look on his site this is very interesting to me. I've never had the desire to pull out of my contender but certainly could if I wished but this would make that impossible !! Could even just put a small lock through it as my cage is quite short. Will be interested enough to think about this for a while !!!

Incidentally, having looked through all his material I do think (in the nicest possible way) the man may be a little obsessed ........ just saying lol

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
MarkA

Post by MarkA »

Interesting, but it sounds as though, for the long term, it would be more likely to cause problems than a simple PA piercing?
0 x
zorglub

Post by zorglub »

mellyshubby wrote:Looks promising. Are there plans to offer this option for sale by MCN?
I'm just a satisfied MCN customer, so I can't comment on that. I'm not slapping any intellectual property claim on the stuff I publish, so Mark (or anyone else) is welcome to use it...
nebman wrote:Interesting. Getting the retainer in seems like it would be very difficult.
And, if this works, how do you get it off without injury?
A diagram with a see through penis overlaid on the device would be very interesting.
It is not hard at all to install or remove. I'll post a new blog entry soon that explains how I do it, with a diagram similar to what you are suggesting...
slave d wrote:Incidentally, having looked through all his material I do think (in the nicest possible way) the man may be a little obsessed ........ just saying lol
Assuming you're talking about "TetherSpout" himself and not me, I have to agree. He seems more in love with his member than the average male :shock: and some of the stuff he does is plain daunting.
MarkA wrote:Interesting, but it sounds as though, for the long term, it would be more likely to cause problems than a simple PA piercing?
What makes you think that?
Note that unlike other chastity-related urethral inserts, the spout goes no further in than a PA hook.
0 x
Previously: CB6000s knock-off, HolyTrainer2, MCN Contender, Lori#5, MM Watchful Mistress
slave d

Post by slave d »

zorglub Yes I was referring to the "TetherSpout" man :D

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
zorglub

Post by zorglub »

As requested here, I have added blog posts that detail installation and removal.
0 x
mellyshubby

Post by mellyshubby »

I read your installation and removal instructions and I'm very impressed with your ingenuity. I'm not sure I would want to go through all those steps every time I go in and out of the cage. With our ribbon method, all we do is tear the ribbon while removing the cage. She knows I have not escaped by the condition of the ribbon.
0 x
Husband of MellyKH
Securely locked 24/7 in either a Jail Bird or Watchful Mistress
zorglub

Post by zorglub »

mellyshubby wrote:I'm not sure I would want to go through all those steps every time I go in and out of the cage. With our ribbon method, all we do is tear the ribbon while removing the cage. She knows I have not escaped by the condition of the ribbon.
To each his own of course. For me personally, the thrill is in physically not being able to do something. The risk of discovery does little in comparison.

By the way, there's no need to remove the spout every time the cage is off. There are accessories, such as ball magnets of various sizes, or a 3/4 ring with screwed-on ball ends, that can be attached to the spout to keep it at the ready, cover the tip and/or act as adornments.
0 x