Urethral insert?

For the gearheads in the audience
tommy gay slave

Urethral insert?

Post by tommy gay slave »

Sorry if this has been done before, couldn't see anything on it!

I'm looking to move onto a chastity device with a urethral insert for long term wear. I just want to know if its comfortable over a long period of time, and whats the best one to get?
0 x
Look02

Re: Urethral insert?

Post by Look02 »

I've been wearing a Looker 02 with urethal insert 24/7 for weeks and will probably be in it for months at a time in the future. It's absolutely no problem to be worn and it's also made very smooth. I can highly recommend http://www.steelworxx.de.
0 x
Happily locked by my wife in a Looker 02 with just 48mm total length => it still went in like "nothing" :)
She decides

Post by She decides »

I'm in a Looker 01 24/7 for up to 10 days or so at a time. It is VERY comfortable and I don't foresee any long term negative affects.
When it was new, and if I go unlocked for more than a few days, there is pain in my urethral opening for a few days during erections, it goes away after a few days of lockup and there is no discomfort. It's just part of what we work through. It's actually an incentive to relock quickly if I get unlocked.
0 x
McAndrew

Post by McAndrew »

One disconcerting feature of inserts that use flexible tubing, is that the end inside you tends to vibrate when you pee.

The width of the insert also has to be a perfect match for you, if you are relying on it not to leak around the tube, keep urine clear of the tube and safely pee standing up.

(So far I have only experimented with an insert alone)
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

McAndrew wrote:One disconcerting feature of inserts that use flexible tubing, is that the end inside you tends to vibrate when you pee.
Sounds like it might be an interesting sensation?
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
gfl

Post by gfl »

Seems like there's not too much discomfort for longer stays - but is there irritation every time it goes in and out? My KH likes to have access to me at least a few times a week - if I do an insert, am I going to regret taking the cage on and off that frequently?
0 x
She decides

Post by She decides »

gfl wrote:Seems like there's not too much discomfort for longer stays - but is there irritation every time it goes in and out? My KH likes to have access to me at least a few times a week - if I do an insert, am I going to regret taking the cage on and off that frequently?
I haven't experienced any irritation from installing if removing my insert at all. The only problem with frequent removal for me is the required hygene and sterilizing of the insert. I clean the insert, and myself with hot water and antibacterial soap, I sterilize the insert with 90% alcohol soaked cotton balls on the outside and an alcohol soaked pipe cleaner on the inside, then I rinse the insert inside and out with alcohol. I clean my tip with an alcohol soaked cotton ball, then slide the insert home. A little urine makes it all slide in smoothly. It's a bit of a PIA to clean it so well every time, but it's far better than an infection. I have not had an infection. Yet. I boiled the entire unit when it was new, now it's only my own funk on it so I think the alcohol is doing the trick.

The cleaning is a pain, but for me it's well worth it. Not only is my penis locked in the cage, the cage is locked in me. There is no movement for me inside the cage, my penis is completely immobilized...... and useless. I can't even enjoy the feeling of peeing when the insert in in place. I can feel the reduction of pressure, but not the flow.

As others have noted, there is a vibration while peeing. It's not painful but I don't like it. The vibration can be stopped by changing your position or angle or regulating your flow.
0 x
Look02

Post by Look02 »

Everything is just as "She decides" said.

Getting in and out more frequently is something you'd need to get used to. But I have to admit, that it's not as easy as without a plug.

Hygiene is an essiantial thing, but in my case I just use soap and some water to basically clean the cage and use an antiseptic spray to clean the plug from inside and outside and also my glans before putting it in. Additionally I use some antisepctic lube that's normally used for catheters.
0 x
Happily locked by my wife in a Looker 02 with just 48mm total length => it still went in like "nothing" :)
LockedTexan

Post by LockedTexan »

I've considered a urethral insert to accompany my next one but do have a concern about infection or issues caused by the urethra being basically held open and allowing things to get in through the open tube. Is there a cap of some sort to stop this from happening?

I've never tried sounding or the like. The urethral insert is attractive to me from a practicality standpoint and being able to pee a little easier on the go.
0 x
McAndrew

Post by McAndrew »

I have played around with quite long flexible inserts (200mm), held in place by a glans ring, rather than a cage and they are an interesting sensation, but that's only for a few hours.
Those get sterilised very carefully.

However I think that with a shorter one the sterilisation is much less important, as in the normal run of things the entrance to the urethra has to handle all sorts of abuse.
0 x