100% Secure with a prince Albert

For the gearheads in the audience
no early release

100% Secure with a prince Albert

Post by no early release »

Hi All
I have a PA and wanted to see if any members had a recommended way of securing to the front of their device whilst staying comfortable? I am thinking that a Steelworxx with the 6mm PA lock looks the best bet. My KH is very explicit in that there must be no possibility of 'pull out' which is something I have found is possible with all devices unless one is secured via one's PA. Has anyone experienced a steelworxx device (i am thinking CB zero or Looker 1/2/3) witha PA lock for extended lock in?
Thanks in advance
x
0 x
Currently wearing Steelworxx Looker 03 almost 24/7. Only released when KH chooses. Current record caged time 62 days.
Alusian

Re: 100% Secure with a prince Albert

Post by Alusian »

I use the PA cable lock from http://www.keptforher.com/pacable.html in conjunction with a titanium segment ring.

The segment ring requires a special pair of pliers to remove, and with the cage on, there is no way to get the pliers in to remove it, so I'd say it's a pretty effective anti-pullout system.
0 x
Cagedrosie

Post by Cagedrosie »

Good question as I'm looking to do the same. My KH and myself were thinking a MM jail bird with a pa U shaped lock from steelworxx. Any other tips????
0 x
Wearing: Reglued Cb6000
Locked to KH Miss Elizabeth
ptharv

Post by ptharv »

I have the Looker 3 with the pa lock. No way to get out without some cutting tools.
0 x
Currently wearing Steelworxx Looker 3.