Comfort: patience pays off!

For the gearheads in the audience
Tame Lion

Comfort: patience pays off!

Post by Tame Lion »

This is the end of the third week of 24/7 wearing my Chinese, ill fitting cage http://www.malechastityjournal.com/my-first-cage/. I had considerable discomfort the first two weeks. There was a lot of pinching and irritation. My wife had to release me for 24 hours twice to let me heal. Sleeping was difficult too. This past weekend things changed magically. On Friday I noticed that I wasn't noticing my cage at all. There was a bit of discomfort lying down that evening, but by Saturday morning I stopped noticing that I was caged at all. This comfort continues.

What surprises me is that the cage I am in now is too small even for my teeny weenie (2" flaccid). You can see how I "leak" out of the cage in the picture referenced above. The ring, however, is a perfect size for me 1 3/4" and I will continue with that when my permanent home arrives from MM. I expected that until William makes me that cage, I would just have to endure the chafing and pinching.

My experience changes my view of device fitting. It seems to me that the cage dimensions are the least important issue in terms of comfort. The key appears to be the cock ring. Too tight and there is no way to ever get used to being caged. Too loose and a ball may escape on its own. That happened to me with a 2" ring.

In reading this forum, I've noticed that most of the fit complaints come from people just starting to be caged. Even experienced people are unhappy in the first two or three weeks of wearing a new device. I never expected to be comfortable in this cage. In fact, I ordered a slightly longer, wider cage from China to hold me over until MM finally ships my Jail Bird. The new Chinese cage was held up by the Chinese New Year vacation, so it hasn't arrived yet. When it comes, it will be more visually pleasing, but since I have absolutely no fit issues with this short cage, I no longer really "need" it. I just may sell them (I accidentally bought two -- long story).

The lesson I have learned is that there is a "break in" time for any new device. It is exceedingly rare that a device "disappears" in the first few weeks of 24/7 wear. I have learned that the key is not to quit or immediately change things. Instead, tough it out. If your weenie gets irritated, ask for a day's vacation from the cage to let things heal. Let's face it, caging your weenie is a big change both emotionally and physically. If you are serious about doing it, then you have to be prepared for both physical and emotional adjustments. In my case, both have been unexpected but manageable. Good thing. Mrs. Lion appears to have no intention of ending this forced chastity any time soon.
1 x
Blog: http://www.malechastityjournal.com
#mcjnl @thecagedlion
My guide to fitting a chastity device:http://www.malechastityjournal.com/livi ... -good-fit/
Locked up 24/7 since January 2014.