Introducing the "P.A.C.T" Prince Albert Chastity Tube

For the gearheads in the audience
Jeff - PACT chastity

Introducing the "P.A.C.T" Prince Albert Chastity Tube

Post by Jeff - PACT chastity »

Hi guys.

This thread is all about my new custom device - the P.A.C.T (Prince Albert Chastity Tube).

I'll be posting new developments here and pictures, and taking questions, so fire away.
I will upload the more "spicy" pics of the device in use over in the members lounge in this thread: http://chastityforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=58975 Warning! Penis content.
Do check them out, but please comment here.

So....
The PACT being what it is, (a P.A. Chastity Tube), the most obvious comparison is with the pa-5000, so let me start by pointing out the most notable differences.

First of all: You use your own ring with the device, so there are no plastic bits in your piercing. You don't even have to remove the ring to put the device on.
Second: The size is TOTALLY customizable. My own model is 90mm long from base to piercing, with a 31mm interior diameter. The small model seen in the packshot is 50mm long and 20 mm interior. The same lock system is used for both.
Third: It's made from nylon. Totally inert to the body, extremely light, and very slightly soft and pliable. Extremely chemically resistant, so you can wash it with whatever you want (I recommend just dropping it in boiling water for a bit) Each custom model is 3d-printed at high resolution (5 layers/mm) and then cleaned by hand. Those of you familiar with 3d-printers, know that the process leaves behind a particular texture (tiny ridges from the individual layers) which I have seen commented on as being too rough for the inside of a chastity device. However, the use of nylon changes that equation, as the material is much softer to the touch than previously available 3d-printer materials.
To me the PACT is totally, dangerously comfortable. Will some people notice the texture, or even find it too uncomfortable for wear? Maybe. My only slightly tucked foreskin protects my glans somewhat from contact with the device, so that helps. On the other hand, I actually put spikes in mine, so that kind of says it all....

The nylon tube is strong and, might I add, TOTALLY impossible to split down the middle, I guarantee it. You might be able to break it in half, essentially turning it into two shorter tubes, but you'd have to really go at it with a pair of pliers (believe me, I've tried)

My own PACT also has a couple of other customizations, namely the interior spikes which help to discourage erections, and with keeping my copious foreskin "under wraps", To further help with that, I've also added a couple of holes for q-tip access. All optional....

My own piercing is really quite new (photos are 12g - now at 10G), so I'm taking extreme care not to put any strain on it. Even so, I've worn the P.A.C.T. for periods of up to 36 hours with no other ill effects than large amounts of frustration.
To change piercing size, I only have to change the small lock piece. The current tube will fit anything up to 2 gauge with a ball size of 10mm or less, cbr or circular barbell, and it could really be made for, well - anything.....

So I've been developing the PACT for some time, and I'm now at the point where I could make this bad boy in any concievable size and shape, and I'm even working on various add-ons and such.
The time has come for feedback.
I've tried to cover the main points in this post, but I'm sure some of you have questions, so bring them on!

My own questions to you guys (and girls) would include:
What are your thoughts on pricing?
Would you want it coloured, or is the clear white nylon cool?
What is your wish list for customizations /add-ons?
Would ebay be my best option for selling these, or directly through paypal, or some third option...

And I'll leave it there for now. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on this.

Thanks,
Jeff
Attachments
A closeup of the interior spikes in my own P.A.C.T. These small rounded spikes help to keep my foreskin under control. They could easily be made much nastier for added stimulation/control.
A closeup of the interior spikes in my own P.A.C.T. These small rounded spikes help to keep my foreskin under control. They could easily be made much nastier for added stimulation/control.
PACT Spiky_01.jpg (73.51 KiB) Viewed 9949 times
The P.A.C.T. in two different sizes. 90mm length with a 31mm interior diameter, and 50mm length with 20 mm diameter
The P.A.C.T. in two different sizes. 90mm length with a 31mm interior diameter, and 50mm length with 20 mm diameter
PACT Packshot_01.jpg (61.61 KiB) Viewed 9949 times
0 x
Jeff - PACT chastity

Re: Introducing the "P.A.C.T" Prince Albert Chastity Tube

Here's a picture of an earlier version of the P.A.C.T.
On the left you can see its ultra-short counterpart, which my girlfriend lovingly nicknamed the "COM-P.A.C.T."
These are from a while back, when I was still hooking the ring directly through the padlock. I soon realized that this wouldn't work for bigger rings, unless you want to get a bigger padlock, which I didn't, so this concept was gently put to rest. I might pick it up again if anyone's interested in something like this.

The padlock by the way, is not the strongest thing in the world, but it's definitely not a toy. Basically it's the smallest size and lowest weight I could find for a serious padlock. Nylon can be cut with a stanley-knife, but I really don't recommend getting that close to your parts with a sharp blade. Also, the damage would be obvious to your keyholder, so there's really no way out . . .

Also notable, when I look at it now, is the improvement in print quality that I am achieving on the newer models, as opposed to this. The differently coloured layers that you see here don't really affect the comfort of the tube, or the strength (as tested by myself), they're caused by tiny internal impurities from the printing process which I have now largely eliminated through a technical upgrade. The occasional streak still sneaks in, but if that's no a big aesthetic disaster to you then it's not a big deal.

Oh, yeah. Did I mention I might be making these in different colours?

Seeya,
Jeff
Attachments
Early prototype of the P.A.C.T. and it's ultra-short counterpart the COM-P.A.C.T.
Early prototype of the P.A.C.T. and it's ultra-short counterpart the COM-P.A.C.T.
PACT Packshot_03_Older Design.jpg (35.08 KiB) Viewed 9900 times
0 x
NewlyPierced

Post by NewlyPierced »

My thoughts:

- This device looks like it's pretty well ready for prime time.
- eBay is just going to take more of your profit then is reasonable. Set up a nice website with appropriate order forms that generates a paypal button - this will keep the site relatively simple, and relatively easy for you to design (I'm assuming you're technical if you're working with 3D printers - I know from my experience with a Reprap Mendel they aren't exactly simple).
- Pricing: This doesn't have a whole lot of advantages over the PA-5000 as far as I can tell, outside of being custom. If you can afford the time/materials cost (lets be honest here - roughly 2 hours per unit based on the volume of plastic and the occasional mess-up, and less then $5 in plastic), keep it to $80 or $90. This should give you a decent margin, without pricing you out of the market.

I'd be interested in giving this device a shot in a month or two if the price is right, once my piercing has had some more healing time.

Good luck!
0 x
Jeff - PACT chastity

Thanks for + Comments on the feedback

Hi guys.
I have been absent for a couple of weeks as things are getting hectic around here with my WEDDING coming up next week :-) Seeing as my future wife is also my mistress and keyholder, my priorities have been pretty clear this month: 1. Keep her happy. 2. Get everything ready for the wedding. 3. Keep her happy ;-)
However, as soon as I told her that feedback was starting to trickle in, she told me to get right on it, so here I am.

@NewlyPierced:
Thank you for the great feedback!
I agree with your analysis on most points.

"Ready for prime time"
- Absolutely! The basic P.A.C.T. is ready, I just need to get myself and my business plan up to speed...

"eBay vs Website"
- Good point. I'm no webdesigner, but I'm looking in to different options for making my own website right now, and it doesn't seem too complicated.

"Pricing"
One advantage to the PACT, as I see it, is the fact that you can use whatever awesome ring you prefer to fasten it.
Your estimations of time and materials are probably pretty close, except the print-time can of course vary wildly depending on the size of the model. Also nylon extrudes a lot slower than other plastics, so that's another factor.
The pricing really has to be more about, as you say, the custom nature of the PACT... I can't just "scale" the models, as they all have to fit the same size lock system, so there is an amount of work involved with each different diameter of tube. I will be keeping zero physical stock (meaning finished devices), as there are too many possible combinations and no way of knowing what people will ask for. However, hickups in the process are inevitable as I adjust the design to new sizes, so I have to do test-prints of all the models before I put them on sale. I don't want to do too much troubleshooting after people order, as it would slow down the process and probably lead to frustrated customers...
So one option is that I might have say six or seven models of the main tube in different diameters and customizable lengths, plus 10 different lock pieces for different rings. These would be ready to print and available for the same competitive price (roughly in the ball park of what you mentioned), and then I'd charge more for customization beyond that, or devices with "special features", some of which have to be sized and fit seperately.

I am currently working on some of these features, which include:
- Coloring. This is the first thing I'll be showing you, once I'm good and married and things get back to normal around here.
- Engraving. This is very cool and I have it working like a charm. I'm thinking of integrating it in all the models with a discrete PACT logo. Custom text will be optional, maybe on a "pay per character" basis...
- An integrated all-nylon lock system for extreme light weight and comfort. It's tricky, but I think I can make it work.
- An permanent (integrated) and a removable (snap-on) cap - to cover the head,
- A "trapped ball device" adaptation of the design, with a removable but lockable ball ring,
- Alternative tube shapes. Oval, flared, ribbed

Thanks again for the feedback, Keep it coming.
I'll get back with more details as I progress.

Cheers,
Jeff
0 x
NewlyPierced

Post by NewlyPierced »

I didn't know that nylon takes longer to extrude...my 3D printer has been idle a while...really should get back to using it.
0 x
traveler359

Post by traveler359 »

Hope everything is going well and congratulations on the wedding. Love the design just had to give this a bump and hope your out there some where still working on this devious creation.
0 x
wspony

Post by wspony »

Hey!

Your device truly looks great!
I have one question to all wearers of such or similar devices. Regarding myself I can not imagine the device being secure if you are able to touch the glans. :?: I notice that the device is constricting an erection but leaving the glans fully expanded. Can't you stimulate yourself to an orgasm by just touching and massaging the tip of your penis? :?

Just curious because that was one reason I could not go with eg. the Looker because I could simply reach (or put something) between the bars and stimulate myself. I have to admit though, that the devices have not been THAT restrictive (compared to the images you provided).

So, what is the general consent on this topic? :-) :D
0 x
slaveminded

Post by slaveminded »

I think compared with the PA5000, it s true the advantage is to wear your own jewelry, but for me it s that I cannot wear a PA5000 because my dick is too thick when flacid. So a customized item would be much better.
I think it would also be interesting to see your device in use, with a dick inside to see how you put it.
So great idea ... :mrgreen:
0 x
traveler359

Post by traveler359 »

slaveminded if you look up to the original post, there is a link to some picks of the device being worn. I only mention it cause I didn't notice it at first either.
0 x
bobby_rogers

Post by bobby_rogers »

So is this device available? What are the interior dimensions that we can choose from? Can I use plastic locks with it? Does it actually prevent masturbation?
0 x
Bobby