Device help

For the gearheads in the audience
ExRaided

Device help

Post by ExRaided »

So I'm new here and kinda just getting into this all. Had a CB6000S and it fit pretty nice but there was just a little too much bulge in the pants for me to be 100% comfortable in public. Any ideas on a more concealable device? I'm willing to go to a smaller size if there is one.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Device help

Post by TwistedMister »

News flash- it is much more noticeable to *you* than to the general public. Very few people are looking at your crotch, and even if they were, they wouldn't have a clue unless you were wearing something very thin and stretchy that allowed them to perceive the actual outlines of the device. Men tend to avoid looking at other guy's crotches, and women (if they look) will just be a little more impressed.

I have had some concerns about it as well...but it is somewhat erotic to think that the occasional individual *might* be able to guess.

Some of the more expensive [custom] metal devices may be more concealable, but I would not consider that a primary reason for getting one.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

ExRaided wrote:So I'm new here and kinda just getting into this all. Had a CB6000S and it fit pretty nice but there was just a little too much bulge in the pants for me to be 100% comfortable in public. Any ideas on a more concealable device? I'm willing to go to a smaller size if there is one.
I started in a CB6000 and it was never really noticeable under clothing. I am surprised that you think it might be. As TM stated it might be more noticeable to you than others. Have you had any feedback so to speak?
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
ExRaided

Post by ExRaided »

No I haven't really had any feedback, but thank you for telling me that it's probably just me. I think you're right. Are there any smaller devices that you know of though?
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

ExRaided wrote:Are there any smaller devices that you know of though?
A custom device from Mature Metal or Steelworxx will most likely be smaller depending on your measurements of course. I would wait a while though if you can. The more time you spend in the CB-6000s the more likely you will have good measurements for whatever comes next.
0 x
kpb57

Post by kpb57 »

Second what Atone said.

From my experience with different devices, go with the 6000s for as long as you can, and then make the switch to custom metal.
The Steelworxx Looker is very comfortable to wear, and does not show at all in not overly skintight pants (I do line dancing in jeans, and never had to worry about the device showing). I even went for a swim in "normal" swimming trunks with the Looker. And I am built "big" enough for the normal CB6000.

-K
0 x
Currently using: Steelworxx Looker 2
Owns: CB6000, Bon4, Sentinel (Copy), Birdcage (Copy), Lovejail, Gerecke Desire (Titanium)
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

I agree about the time spent in your CB6000s. IMO custom metal is the way to go for any serious CD but the CB's will give you a good idea on what will work for you regaring getting the size correct.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273