Round vs Oval Baserings

For the gearheads in the audience
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Round vs Oval Baserings

Post by TwistedMister »

It does solve the pullout issue. Unfortunately, I have found that [for me] a ring small enough to absolutely prevent pullout is also too small to be worn for an extended period. Uncontrolled nocturnal arousal causes severe bruising that can become intolerably painful.

I wasn't trying to solve the pullout issue here, just suggesting that some might have an easier time going the other way 'round.

(I do wish I could solve the pullout issue though. I think it would be an amazing feeling to KNOW that 'sneaking out' is completely impossible.)
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

OK, I have to correct myself. I went to verify what I said *after* I said it, and to my chagrin I *cannot* get into the smallest ring I have (1.25") using the method I described...not today, anyway. I had to use the 'balls first' method to get it on. The next size up (of the 5 supplied with the CB3k) works as described for me. (Several of the rings have cracked at the hinge, requiring a mend with JB Weld that renders the hinge non-functional.)
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Atone

Post by Atone »

TwistedMister wrote:I had to use the 'balls first' method to get it on.
It kind of makes sense if you think about it. The smallest thing needs to go in last. I suspect that in most cases the flaccid penis is going to be smaller than either testicle. And the penis can kind of "squirt" through especially if you pull it from the head like I mentioned.
0 x
go where i am told

Post by go where i am told »

I agree with most of the other posts, I wore a cb6000s before the Queen 's Keep.

Before we ordered, I tried to put on the CB 1 3/4" ring already assembled and had difficulty, but the MM 1 3/4" ring goes on much easier. Must be physics or something.

Went with the oval because most seemed to think it is more comfortable, but I never tried the round so I don't know if that is true.

Overall, it's MUCH more comfortable, enjoy.
0 x
HeldForHer

Post by HeldForHer »

I wore a cb6Ks for the last seven months. I used the 1 3/4" dia. ring which was VERY snug. I could also manage to put the ring on without disassembly (wanted to know prior to getting my QK which arrived today!!!).

Putting on my new oval 1 3/4 QK ring was fine. First sleep with it tonight!

I also have a double 1 11/16" ring that I haven't tried yet.

So far so good!
0 x
Mutt_VB

Post by Mutt_VB »

Keep us updated on how your new QK fits. I am now in a jail bird and love it
0 x
HeldForHer

Post by HeldForHer »

I tried the smaller double ring. Just 1/16" smaller made it much tricker to get on but comfortable so far.
Last edited by HeldForHer on Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
zagato27

Post by zagato27 »

TwistedMister wrote:
Once both testicles are through I again pull the skin of the scrotum so it is as pull through as possible. Then I push the head of the penis through the ring just enough to grab it from the other side and pull the shaft through the rest of the way. This is where the shaft needs that little bit of lotion. It needs to be slippery enough to slide through but not so much that I cannot grab a hold of it.
I use a different method that lets me get a very small ring on- the penis goes thru *first*, all the way. Then I start pulling the scrotum skin thru, when there is enough I pop the first testicle thru. Then I pull as much scrotum thru as possible and pop the other testicle thru. I found this much easier than putting the penis thru last.

Maybe you guys have bigger balls than I do? I've never had a hold of another guy's balls, so I've no basis for comparison. As long as your balls aren't bigger than the hole in the ring it should work fine.
I gotta try this method. I have the MM sizing rings and am giving them a go. The 2" is comfortable but don't think that it's small enough. My balls just don't look like pictures of guys in a metal CB (I'm thinking Looker01). The next size down, 1 7/8 seems a bit tight and a pinch. Maybe it's the rough outside edge, don't know. I'm still experimenting but I doubt that I'll be able to go lower than the 1 7/8.
0 x