What size is your custom device?

For the gearheads in the audience
cb6000s

What size is your custom device?

Post by cb6000s »

I know a lot of this information is already here but it is spread around various threads. While everyone is differently shaped it still might be helpful for persons thinking about buying a custom device to hear how this has worked for you. If you want to, please list the manufacturer, the name of the device, the measurements, and what has been your experience with this device. Both successes and failures will still be good information to have.

Thanks in advance.
Arigato gozaimasu.
Dankeschön.
0 x
kpb57

Re: What size is your custom device?

Post by kpb57 »

I started out with the CB6000, smallest gap, 2nd largest (48mm) ring.

After playing around with several designs, I have now ordered a Gerecke Desire Titan, length 105mm, hinged ring with 45mm inside diameter, and a cage diameter of 34mm (same diameter that the CB6000 has).

Hopefully it will be here in two weeks, report will follow.

K
0 x
Currently using: Steelworxx Looker 2
Owns: CB6000, Bon4, Sentinel (Copy), Birdcage (Copy), Lovejail, Gerecke Desire (Titanium)
prthomas

Re: What size is your custom device?

Post by prthomas »

I have a CB6000s. Been wearing it since last June. I have the largest ring and smallest spacer.

Good: Very comfortable and lightweight to wear. Hardly can tell it's on most of the time. It allows for virtually zero contact with the penis. Very cheap and offers the best flexibility in sizing. It's a great first-timer device.

Bad: It's like a puzzle to put together. Easy to get skin pinched while putting it on. Plastic is ugly compared to metal. Q-tips are necessary to have with you all the time for urination. Morning and evening washings are also necessary.
0 x