Dhgate questions

For the gearheads in the audience
Nsfrl

Dhgate questions

Post by Nsfrl »

Has anyone ordered from coolzhang or angel_66? Bot have positive ratings and look like they sell identical products. I'm going to be getting a cage from one of them and want to know if anyone has had any experience with them?
0 x
locknload

Re: Dhgate questions

Post by locknload »

I have ordered from coolzhang, and got a good product in a timely manner. I think many of the sellers on dhgate sell the same items, or at least the same set of designs. The parts are mostly interchangeable if they have the same basic design. The A080 I got from them is my favorite piece among several I have ordered through the site.
0 x
Device(s) owned: CB6000S, numerous stainless steel Chinese knock-offs.
Last ejaculation: Recently
Nsfrl

Post by Nsfrl »

That's the model I'm looking at. Now i just need to figure out a way to measure myself for the ring. I was going to get sizing rings from MM, but they cost almost as much as the cage from dhgate...
0 x
locknload

Post by locknload »

I sized myself by getting a CB6000S, since they come with a variety of rings. They are a good bit less expensive on Amazon...
0 x
Device(s) owned: CB6000S, numerous stainless steel Chinese knock-offs.
Last ejaculation: Recently
SunLocked

Post by SunLocked »

I bought my A080 from coolzhang and the order/delivery worked just fine. Please find my short review of the A080 here.
0 x