Advice on Jailbird sizing.

For the gearheads in the audience
TMcDHJ

Advice on Jailbird sizing.

Post by TMcDHJ »

I presently am wearing a CB6000s. I have a gap of 3/8 and use the 1 7/8 base ring. I have measured myself several times inside the cage. When I am at my normal flaccid state there is about 3/4-1 inch of free space between the tip of the cage and the tip of my penis. As far as the diameter is concerned I pretty much touch the sides of the cage most of the time. CB6000s diameter is 1 3/8". I think that is about right. I am just not sure which length cage to order. 1 3/4 or should I go with the 1 1/2. I don't want to get it too short but I do want the correct fit.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
0 x
Happily locked 24/7 since April 30, 2013
by my lovely wife and keyholder.

Currently wearing a MM Jailbird
go where i am told

Re: Advice on Jailbird sizing.

Post by go where i am told »

We bought a Queen's Keep, but we kind of did the same thing, found the right base ring and the 3/8 gap. When it came to the cage, I mostly filled the sides most times but I went to 1 1/4, as for length, I subtracted the length from the end of the 6000s (average) then took 1/4 off that. I ended up with 2 inches. It worked out for me, the difference in comfort and security is amazing.

Oh, I went with the oval ring, never wore the round one. Most people said oval was more comfortable, but I don't know for sure. Most times I don't even feel the ring.

We also had them do the security screw and an extra hole for a lock. We use either one and didn't want to ruin the threads.

Customer service is good, and their product awesome. You'll like it.
0 x
TMcDHJ

Post by TMcDHJ »

After reading this reply and doing some surfing on different sites it seems that there is a difference in the fit of the plastic cage as opposed to the metal of the Jailbird. What I'm getting is that the full plastic causes the fit to seem tighter and with the metal, you can go to a little smaller ID. Thinking I should probably drop to
1-1/4" ID myself.

I'm still torn on the length. Not sure whether I should drop that also to 1-1/2".

Anyone else with advice would be greatly appreciated.
0 x

celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

Have you ordered the sizing rings from Matrure Metal? This is the only way to go in my view, you can wear different rings and see how you get on with them, cxage length is a little more problematic, but generally 1/8th to 1/4 qtr inch shorter than you think.

My cage is 1.5 inches long and could do with being maybe 1/8th shorter. I keep toying with the idea of getting it reduced but the time taken to send it back to the USA bothers me, when I have a bit more cash or if CQ gives me the cash I will probably order a new cage..

The flaccid size is important to measure right and on the MM site there is good instructions on this, plus search for measuiring on this site, this is obviously a topic that comes up a lot as new people join and we should perhaps have a sticky thtread on this? (I will speak to the other site admins).

Also it depends on whether you show or grow...
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
TMcDHJ

Post by TMcDHJ »

Ok, someone help out a newb. What is meant by "show or grow"?

I've seen it mentioned a time or two but don't know what it means.
0 x

celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

TMcDHJ wrote:Ok, someone help out a newb. What is meant by "show or grow"?

I've seen it mentioned a time or two but don't know what it means.
Sorry.. A guy that is a shower has a big penis that doesn't change much in size when erection occurs a grower, is a guy that when flaccid appears to have a smaller penis, but when erect is many times larger. I fit the definiton of grower as my penis size at erection is roughly 3 times that of its flaccid state.
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
Atone

Post by Atone »

celticqueens_sub wrote:we should perhaps have a sticky thtread on this?
Does anyone actually read the stickies? :lol:

I'm all for creating a sticky if it would be helpful. If someone can point to a good existing thread that would be great.
0 x
TMcDHJ

Post by TMcDHJ »

Thanks for the info.
0 x