Jailhouse - Ring size

For the gearheads in the audience
Linus

Jailhouse - Ring size

Post by Linus »

The only cage that I have been locked since last year is Jailhouse spiral steel cage
It came with 3 base rings- 40 / 45 / 50 mm
First few months I used 50 mm ring
Gradually as my penis & balls got used to it, & I found it getting loose
So I shifted to 45 mm ring
Now that I am chaste for more than a year, I have recently noticed that during nocturnal erections my penis pulls the base ring away from the scrotum, which is painful at times
So I was wondering whether I should try the 40 mm ring
Last week I managed to slip in the 40 mm ring, but found that it is little too tight even with flaccid penis
My question to all friends is that,
- Should I shift to the 40 mm ring?
- Initial few days I may have to suffer at night, but at least my scrotum will not be pulled away at nights
- Secondly, I feel that as my cage will fit tight to the skin, I may have more comfort
- Has anyone tried to stay in a tight base ring?
- Would it damage the scrotum / penis tissues?
An expert advice will be appreciated
0 x
Stay chaste. Make your wife & life happy. Forever.
wishful4

Re: Jailhouse - Ring size

Post by wishful4 »

I'm certainly not an expert, but I'll give it a shot. There is no good reason to suffer extreme discomfort to wear a device. You didn't say whether you are using a lubricant, but you may be using too much. Once you are a seasoned user, avoid the use of lubricant unless you are experiencing discomfort. Then use a very small amount and only in the area of the pain. There is nothing you can do about nocturnal erections. They are just going to happen. Getting up and urinating will help.

As far as a base ring size, as long as you are not getting numbness or blueish color in the scrotum, the smaller base ring will probably work. However, remember it is the distance between the bottom of the base ring and the bottom of the cage that grips the scrotum and holds the device firmly in place. Also, if you can adjust the gap smaller by moving the lock hole closer to the base ring, this may help with the fit.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
Linus

Re: Jailhouse - Ring size

Post by Linus »

Thanks wishful4 for your advice
I would like to try the 40 mm ring for a night, but I fear that if I suffer pain & hence remove the cage, I won't be able to remove the ring, because the moment I remove the cage, I have erection every time!

"There is nothing you can do about nocturnal erections. They are just going to happen. Getting up and urinating will help" - My wife is extremely happy about my nocturnal erections; because every 2 hours I am completely awake, do not snore; and she has a sound sleep! A pain for one is the pleasure for other!!
0 x
Stay chaste. Make your wife & life happy. Forever.