For the gearheads in the audience
thotfulsub

Crimper

Post by thotfulsub »

Hi all,

I saw a device on JT's Stockroom and saxleather called a cock crimper:

http://www.stockroom.com/Cock-Crimper-P3085.aspx

http://www.saxleather.com/chastity-male/Cock-Crimper

Anyone here familiar with this device? It looks like it could be great for shorter periods of tease and denial, but it also looks like it could be less safe than other cock ring toys and could really create some blood supply problems.

Thoughts?

Thanks
0 x
Calissuboy

Re: Crimper

Post by Calissuboy »

The crimper from stockroom was my wife's first foray into t&d and chastity play. It was fun for t&d, but was actually pretty painful after a while. The other problem was it was impossible to get off when you're hard...so after a thorough bit of t&d, servicing her, etc my wife would be ready for my cock, but would have to wait for me to soften...which killed the mood...which made her less interested in using it in the future. That said, if no orgasm is what she wants for you while using it, this will do the job. I'd use lube as it can start chaffing pretty fast. Finally, she decided to leave me in it one night as a test of overnight chastity type play, by the morning I was in terrible pain (much worse than the cb6k night erection pain) and was excessively chaffed. All that said, we still use it occasionally, she says it's pretty and likes me to walk around kinked in half and utterly bulging/throbbing. Oh, and the points - actually fairly sharp, and one ends up right on the underside of your head, the other into you sack if pressed down (and depending on which orientation you get threaded through).
Enjoy!
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

Calissuboy wrote:Oh, and the points - actually fairly sharp, and one ends up right on the underside of your head, the other into you sack if pressed down (and depending on which orientation you get threaded through).
Enjoy!
Thanks for the review. I was wondering about the different ways of being threaded through. I have only seen pictures of it being worn with the penis being threaded up. It didn't look like much fun. I was trying to imagine it being worn with the penis being threaded down, it would seem like that would be more natural 'flow'.

When you wear it do you put your testicles through the larger ring as well as the penis? The larger ring is 1.5" which is probably too small for most guys to wear over both penis and testicles. I can put on a 1.5" cockring but don't think I would want to wear it for any length of time, especially overnight or without a cage to contain everything else.
0 x
Calissuboy

Post by Calissuboy »

I thought about putting cock and balls through too, but honestly I think you're just a glutton for punishment if you try it. That extra slop gets eaten up pretty quick when you get hard. Plus the spike, ouch. As far as threading direction, you're not going to like my response, it just doesn't work, or didnt for me. I'm naturally pretty straight with a slight curve up, so maybe that has something to do with it, but going the other direction was weird and more painful and hung funny and etc and just didnt work. I am not that long and yet I was able to stay in it all night, the night time erections were more painful than the cb ones, albeit for very different reasons. Cb is really ball pain for me since it pulls my balls out so far from my body, this is painful where you're kinked but most of the pain came right where the rings hit your cock, and that spot right under the underside of your head where the spike seems to somehow naturally work itself. I added lube but it really didnt help much. Chaffing also abounded by the morning. So now it's a fun toy for a session and nothing more. Still a fun toy btw, just a short term one.
0 x
Linus

Post by Linus »

Any MCD should be little pain & more pleasure; not torture! I won't use it ever.
0 x
Stay chaste. Make your wife & life happy. Forever.
Calissuboy

Post by Calissuboy »

I mean, it's not torture for just play. Def not meant to be worn for long periods, but if you like a little pain with your teasing (or rather your kh does), it's fun. It's different because you are basically erect, but folded over, and fully exposed so teasing is way easier than in a cb for example. She can lick you all over, make you throb, etc and inflict some pain in the process. Just don't wear it for more than a bit here or there (a bit probably defined as less than an hour). It can be agonizingly fun if you get teased in your device, only to be let out and immediately shoved into the crimper before you get fully erect.

I should've been more clear, bad for anything long term, can be fun for short term (to their credit, this was all it was designed to be for). We don't regret the purchase...just another addition to the toy chest!
0 x