Better to have smaller or larger CB device?

For the gearheads in the audience
duffin

Better to have smaller or larger CB device?

Post by duffin »

Hi all! Had a question. So, I've got the CB6000 right now. Unfortunately, because of the pretty small middle part of the cage, longterm wear leaves adema right where the skin bunches out into the underside of the "head" part of the device. I'm just long enough that my tip is in the "head" part of the device, but the underside swells after a couple days. I'm much too worried about permanent damage to leave it on. I'm looking at both the cage for the 6000-S, since its cage is about the same length as the CB2000, which actually fits me quite well. I'm also looking at the Curve, which would allow more of an actual erection and possibly help protect against adema, since the inner diameter is larger than the CB-6000s. So, my question is this: Which do you think would be better? The curve has a larger inner diameter, more in tune with the way the 2000 was. The 2000 is a perfect fit except that the cage has those really thin bars and because my balls hang pretty close to my body, the cage leave indentations in the sac during the day, which I worry could end up being permanent after prolonged wear, or at least be damaging in some way. So, any opinions? If anyone can suggest other devices instead, that would be good, too. I was looking at the silicon style ones, but I've heard they can break pretty easily just from normal wear.
0 x
Atone
Re: Better to have smaller or larger CB device?

Post by Atone »

duffin wrote:I'm just long enough that my tip is in the "head" part of the device, but the underside swells after a couple days.
Sorry to hear about the swelling. There have been some discussions about others in your situation, they needed a little more diameter but not more length. Based on what you have shared I think "The Curve" would probably not work well because it is so much longer. You might want to look at some of the "knock offs", I think there is at least one that is 1.5" diameter.
0 x