Home Made

For the gearheads in the audience
locked4her55
Home Made

Post by locked4her55 »

How many of you out there started this journey building your own handmade device?

I know we have a few engineers on the Forum and for sure KeyheldHubby made one.

Looked something like this:
CockCuff.jpg
CockCuff.jpg (25.79 KiB) Viewed 2519 times
I had the handcuffs. I just needed to visit the plumbing isle at Home Depot for the rest. :lol:
Last edited by locked4her55 on Mon May 20, 2013 3:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
KeyheldHubby

Re: Home Made

Post by KeyheldHubby »

Indeed I did, although mine wasn't as well-finished as Locked4her55's.

The base ring was made from a polypropylene cutting board from the local grocery story (about 3/8" thick, and very easy to cut and shape). I cut two half-rings, and put a half-lap joint on each end of both half-rings. One end received the hinge pin, and the other end was for the steel lock pin.

Everything else came from Home Depot (I wonder if they even SUSPECT that so much of their plumbing department revenue comes from fetishists like us??).

While I experimented with many ways to join the PVC pipe components together, (the black that shows in the image is actually from where I experimented with heat-joining the parts with a soldering iron), I ultimately found that a carefully machined fit combined with PVC pipe joint cement (with the purple primer and the clear cement) worked best.

The guide pins and spacers are simply nylon screws and nuts. I experimentd with different numbers of nuts until I got the spacing I wanted, then cut off the excess screw length.

The steel pin that the lock goes thorough is a 5/16" steel pin that already had several holes in it. When I had the spacing where I wanted it, I noted which hole I wanted to put the lock through, then cut "shoulders" from each side of the pin. So I had a 5/16" pin, but where the lock went through was only about 1/8" thick.

I used a Dremel tool with its various attachments to make the holes in the tube.

The key for me was patience and having a picture in my head of what I wanted the end product to look like. I think the most fun for me was the "test fitting" over the course of several months.
Attachments
Home built as of December 2012
Home built as of December 2012
a.jpg (86.31 KiB) Viewed 2563 times
0 x
Various home builts for almost 2 years. Current: Jailbird since January 2013.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Wow, nice work!

My workbench is in my garage, and once in a while I'd have to quickly hide my project from kids & visitors because I couldn't think of a good cover story. It's one thing to make rings and spacers, but the tube sections were a problem.
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

I can't draw a straight line with a ruler.... so I am very impressed by the work, and sadly several hundred bucks lighter for all the kit I have had to buy...
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

Hate to admit it, but before I even knew what male chastity was, I was practicing primitive orgasm denial with zip ties, and black rubber o-rings, and the plastic clamp parts off of garden hose menders. And then they came in with rural electricity, running water, and the internet and everything went out of control. :shock:
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

wishful4 wrote:And then they came in with rural electricity, running water, and the internet and everything went out of control. :shock:
:lol: Ain't It True :lol:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273