Device selection conundrum

For the gearheads in the audience
Atone
Re: Device selection conundrum

Post by Atone »

tjscooby wrote:I have an MM PT and it has open bars at the end?
You're right. I don't remember now what I didn't like about it (possibly it was too short) but I had some issue with the way the bars were so I had him graft a Jailbird like end on it. Like I said, it didn't work out and ended up just being a big, clunky, heavy, frankenstien looking thing. I have since decided that I prefer as much coverage as possible so will probably stick with the Steelheart for a while.
0 x
Mistressesboy

Post by Mistressesboy »

Thanks. Now I'm worried about my ring size. My CB6000 2" has/had been tight and with measuring numerous times I came up with 2 3/8 for my MM ring. Today my 2" seems loose and my MM order now has me worried. :(
0 x
i serve my Mistress with the utmost pride everyday
Atone

Post by Atone »

Mistressesboy wrote:Thanks. Now I'm worried about my ring size. My CB6000 2" has/had been tight and with measuring numerous times I came up with 2 3/8 for my MM ring. Today my 2" seems loose and my MM order now has me worried. :(
sorry, I didn't mean to get you worried.

It is unusual for someone to go with a larger ring when they go to a metal device. How long did you wear the 2" ring with the CB6000?
0 x
Mistressesboy

Post by Mistressesboy »

i have been wearing it for 2 months, the longest being 10 days so far. i have decided to go with the 2" after talking with MM. it's an easy enough fix if it's slightly too small.
0 x
i serve my Mistress with the utmost pride everyday