New JB Review; It Is Day 11 Of Continuous Wear!

For the gearheads in the audience
Urcatcher

New JB Review; It Is Day 11 Of Continuous Wear!

Post by Urcatcher »

After having "test driven" a loaned CB6K and having found it to be uncomfortable after trying countless configurations, I ordered and received my first chastity device, a jailbird. I sized my order by following MMs advice, using both sizing rings from MM, direct measurements with a ruler ( I am 2 & 1/2" when flaccid), and indirect measurements involving subtracting the gap between the tip of my penis and the tip of the CB6K (while flaccid) from the length of the CB6K. I ended up ordering a 2" long cage, an oval 1 & 7/8" base ring, 1 & 1/4" internal diameter shaft, and 3/8" gap. I had the front bars spread to enable easier urination. While waiting for delivery, i wore the 1 & 7/8" sizing ring for several weeks to get accustomed to the size. The device arrived on April 30th and I have worn it continuously since. It is a snug fit (erections not possible) and is totally comfortable. As a precaution, i regularly apply a very small amount of A & D ointment to the areas of contact between the base of my shaft and the circumferance of my scrotum and where they are in touch with the jailbird. I have not ever experienced pinching nor have I had any issues sleeping in the device. I have regularly worn the device while working out and while cycling in a cycle class without any problems. Hygiene is easy because of the devices openness and I always feel clean. The device is configured with the high security key and I will soon be giving the key to Mistress (who has been out of town) and we will seal the backup key in a signed and taped over envelope that will be available in case of an emergency. Mistress will determine if and when I will be let out and if, when let out, I will be allowed a release. The device is a joy to wear and at times, I forget I am wearing it. It is deliciously frustrating as I constantly think about Mistress but cannot experience an erection. The one "surprise" I have experienced is that I find that my nipples have become a new erogenous zone for me. When I lay in bed on my stomach, I find that I can achieve a failed orgasm by rubbing my nipples while dry humping in the cage. I can achieve a small "squirt" that is very unsatisfactory. I am very much looking forward to seeing Mistress, who encouraged me to go into chastity. I know she will be deliciously wicked at tease and denial. She also regularly fists me and I am excited to be fisted while in chastity. I could not be more pleased with the jailbird and I anticipate that Mistress will have me locked in for weeks to perhaps months at a time!
0 x
Locked in a jailbird since end of April, 2013.
gummicouple

Re: New JB Review; It Is Day 11 Of Continuous Wear!

Post by gummicouple »

How lovely! A wonderful start of your journey!

Congratulations to your Mistress!

~Alex
0 x
Rubber, bdsm, orgasm control
Urcatcher

Post by Urcatcher »

I wore the jailbird for 17 days continuously with no unlocking / release at which time Mistress directed me to unlock myself, have a release, and relock myself in the device. Thank you Mistress! I am happily locked in again. I will see mistress for the first time since being locked in on may 27th! ..... Anticipating much t. & d. as well as being deeply fisted! :o I don't know whether Mistress will unlock me :roll: ....... So excited!
0 x
Urcatcher

Post by Urcatcher »

Today is day 30. Day 27 was spent with Mistress. This was our first time together since I was placed in chastity. Mistress released me from chastity, used a Lelo vibrator focusing on my prostate and attempted to milk me. After about 20 minutes, I did not produce any flow so Mistress decided to switch gears and open me up. First fingers, next thoroughly penetrated by John Holmes dildo, and followed by a thorough and deep fisting. I was allowed to cum after the fisting! Mistress then locked me back in my jailbird and shared with me that the next time we play, I am to be Mistress's oral servant and I will not be unlocked (to happen at the end of June!). I don't know when or if I am next going to be unlocked. I have never loved Mistress more!
0 x
Urcatcher

Post by Urcatcher »

Eagerly anticipating being with Mistress on Aug 2nd...... :mrgreen: I have largely been locked in jailbird 24/7 since the end of April. Mistress has recently gotten a sling and is suggesting that i will be bound to it with my legs spread apart & this may enable her to fist me elbow deep! In our last time together at the end of June, t. & d. involving face sitting, waves of estim; (pad attached to my scrotum while being penetrated & stimulated with estim anal probe),simultaneous hands "manipulation" while edging. (After 25 minutes I failed to resist cumming! :lol: ).
0 x