Device help

For the gearheads in the audience
sub2belocked

Device help

Post by sub2belocked »

My Mistress is requesting that I be locked in chastity. She is giving me the freedom to choose 5 devices, and She will ultimately have the final say in which device I am locked in. I would prefer a plastic or silicon one as I will be locked up for long periods at a time. Can anyone offer some insight into which devices I should look at?
0 x
trix

Re: Device help

Post by trix »

Lucky for you that you get to choose ;)

If you will be locked up for longer period of time (without takeing the device off) I would choose a stainless steel device - it will be much much easier to take care of hygiene without takeing the device off. Keep in mind that hygiene is a BIG part of being locked up.

Plastic and silicon devices are "softer" to your body but are "closed type" devices that cover all of your penis and are impossible to firmly clean without taking it off...
0 x
Last orgasm - 22.11. 2014
"Keyheld" (honor system) by - my loving GF
Atone

Post by Atone »

sub2belocked wrote:Can anyone offer some insight into which devices I should look at?
With just the limited information you have given us I would suggest either the CB6000 or CB6000s.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

I think you need to define "long periods of time". For up to a week without removing I would go with what Atone suggested. If you are talking weeks without removal then I would seriously consider stainless steel.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
sub2belocked

Post by sub2belocked »

My Mistress hasn't define exactly what "long period of time" is, I imagine my release will depend on if I've been a good slave and things like that. And the decision is ultimately Her's on which device I'm locked in, I just have to give Her 5 choices to choose from and She will decide. What are some devices you guys have worn?
0 x
Urcatcher

Post by Urcatcher »

Having wore a CB6000 and a custom fit steel device (mature metal jailbird), if you are serious about long term wear, a custom steel device is incredibly more comfortable. If you desire pinching, soreness, difficulties with hygiene, and the possibility of the device splitting and injuring you, by all means...... choose a CB device! It is initially more expensive but in the long run cheaper, because you will not likely need to try several devices.
0 x
Locked in a jailbird since end of April, 2013.
poor

Post by poor »

Start with a CB6000 (s variant if less than 3" flaccid). By the time it falls apart you will both know enough about chastity play to decide if you wish to drop big money on custom steel.
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
Mistressesboy

Post by Mistressesboy »

short period of time - CB6000 or 6000s
However even after a day if you don't clean it well it WILL start to stink

Long term - anything from Mature Metal (Queen's Keep is my fav)

Either way, good luck. You have a very kind Mistress

Mistressesboy
0 x
i serve my Mistress with the utmost pride everyday