Device for her while I'm chaste

For the gearheads in the audience
Chorion

Device for her while I'm chaste

Post by Chorion »

Hello,
My wife and I have been searching for a suitable strapon for going on three years. I won't go into the details other than to say that we have spent a ton of money and never really ended up with something she likes to have used on her while I am chaste. She didn't like the harnesses bumping up against her and of course she likes the feel of my skin up against her.

Our search is over-I saw a post somewhere on this forum suggesting this product (http://www.mr-s-leather.com/D045/dude-c ... ender.html). I wouldn't have thought this thing would work since it doesn't have a harness, but we decide to give it a try. It not only securely stays in place-it felt great for both of us. You get the excitement of being bigger, can "feel" your partner, but you don't get the jacking action so you don't cum. She found it a bit big to start with, but with proper warming up she was VERY pleased with the texture, size, feel and the "realness" of the lovemaking. Normal pelvic contact makes this thing a winner for her.

I have no relationship to this company and am not getting anything for sharing this info. I just though this would be an appreciated pointer for people here. Save your money with the rest--this thing is very nice and is inexpensive.

Cheers.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Device for her while I'm chaste

Post by TwistedMister »

Unfortunately, an 'extender' won't work for me- I already hit bottom and sometimes it hurts her...no, I'm not super big, she's short and has an equally short vagina. I thought it would be less of a problem when her cervix was removed, but apparently it still is. The last dildo I bought for her, though smaller than the previous one, is still too big for her. So, I'm still looking for the right one...
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Chorion

Re: Device for her while I'm chaste

Post by Chorion »

Yeah, that sounds like a dilemma. I spent a good hour getting my wife ready with my mouth and fingers before starting, slow and easy and a bit at a time. Eventually she was comfortable and full. It only added about an 1-1.5 inch(es) to my natural length. BTW, before chastity I would only have been willing to put in a quarter of that amount of time into foreplay--now that long seems a true pleasure.

One of the great things about the extender for us is that it adds very significant girth too. That is something my wife really enjoyed. I'm no pencil dick but this was the most notable thing to her. It seems like this can be a fun way for us to explore our cuckold fantasies. She has already told me she loves the "thickness of her new lover". Sweet, sexy teasing that makes my chastity all the hotter. Pounding her without the sensitivity made for very long and mutually enjoyable lovemaking. It felt very real for her, why would she ever settle for "less"?
Cheers!
0 x