JB Issue

For the gearheads in the audience
Breed36

JB Issue

Post by Breed36 »

So I just got my new JB and its awesome.

I am having an issue with pinching and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions.

The cage I got is a little too long and prob a tad too wide in diameter. When I walk this is causing my skin on the top of my penis to rub against the inside of the cage.

I prob need to order a new cage but its not in the budget.

So I was considering trying to find a piece of perhaps soft rubber to attach inside the cage. Maybe an inch long just to give me a slightly snugger fit.

Anyone have any ideas or experience here? Thanks.
0 x
locked4her55
Re: JB Issue

Post by locked4her55 »

Have you contacted MM to see if they have any suggestions?
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

Breed36 wrote:So I just got my new JB and its awesome.

I am having an issue with pinching and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions.

The cage I got is a little too long and prob a tad too wide in diameter. When I walk this is causing my skin on the top of my penis to rub against the inside of the cage.

I prob need to order a new cage but its not in the budget.

So I was considering trying to find a piece of perhaps soft rubber to attach inside the cage. Maybe an inch long just to give me a slightly snugger fit.

Anyone have any ideas or experience here? Thanks.
Breed36,

My cage diameter is about 1/8 in larger than it needs to be, but it doesn't cause any discomfort such as you describe. Take a look at the area inside of the cage where you are experiencing the discomfort. There may be a small, rough area or welding slag where the bars are welded to the ring. You may be able to feel it with your finger or need a magnifying glass to see it. This happens from time to time. I had an area on my Queen's Keep and was able to smooth it out myself. If this is the problem or something else, I'm sure that MM will work with you to get the fit right. They usually answer emails promptly and have great customer service.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
Breed36

Post by Breed36 »

MM has been great. They suggested shortening the cage which I agree with. The only problem is its $100 to do so. Ouch. Not an unreasonable price but I wish I had gotten it right first.

I guess the old axiom "measure twice , cut once" applies here.
0 x
Boater38

Post by Boater38 »

Hi Breed,

Just a thought, I wear a JB everyday myself and just had Bill cut my cage down, as my wife wanted it as small as possible. Anyway, check out over at Kept for her.com, they have a KSD-G?? something or another. It's an anti-pull out device that slips into the CB6000 to prevent pull out (they say) It looks like it has a hole that the stem of the JB could pass through and the KSD would slip on you and into the cage....I think it might due the trick till you get the funds for a cut down from MM..

Good luck, check it out.
Boater38
0 x
Breed36

Post by Breed36 »

Boater38 wrote:Hi Breed,

Just a thought, I wear a JB everyday myself and just had Bill cut my cage down, as my wife wanted it as small as possible. Anyway, check out over at Kept for her.com, they have a KSD-G?? something or another. It's an anti-pull out device that slips into the CB6000 to prevent pull out (they say) It looks like it has a hole that the stem of the JB could pass through and the KSD would slip on you and into the cage....I think it might due the trick till you get the funds for a cut down from MM..

Good luck, check it out.
Boater38
Thanks for the info.

I noticed when I measured my cage its actually 5 inches in linear length. I ordered 3.25. I suppose this is due to the fact that its curved but an additional 1.75 inches from my actual length seems like alot.
0 x