New custom Steelheart and a tip for cleaning ;-)

For the gearheads in the audience
wspony

New custom Steelheart and a tip for cleaning ;-)

Post by wspony »

Up to now I have worn a 35mm Steelheart from Steelworxx.

I have had some problems with it:

1) The tube was too short
2) The tube was too big (shake for orgasm)
3) The big hole in front is too big... I could use my electric toothbrush (without the brush part) and stimulate my PA and the PA-fixation ... the vibrations there are enough to get me off in seconds...
4) The pa-fixation bent in such a way that the last bend downwards went right over my glans, this was sometimes irritating and sometimes very arousing when shaking/moving the device... (like small pleasure-ridges ;-))
5) I did not want the PA-ring to slide along the fixation so much. It could slide along the side, could get stuck there, etc. and in total I found that I could move the tube too much.
6) I like the integrated lock, but the tiny locks are just a huge temptation to pick. This is not about me WANTING to pick the lock, but always wondering and feeling "If I really really wanted, I could get out without her knowing...". This is a state of mind that let's you care less about your partner (because you are or don't feel dependent on her totally ...) which is exactly the opposite of what we want with the device eh? ;-)

So I contacted Dietmar last October (2012) and sent him some sketches, drawings and images with ideas I had. We exchanged several emails until February of this year.

I came up with the following device:
1) Made the tube longer (110mm!)
2) Made the tube smaller (32mm)
2a) Made the A-Ring smaller (41mm)
3) Exchanged the big hole in front for several small ones (circle-pattern) with around 1,5mm diameter only.
4) Changed the way the PA-fixation bent. The last bend now goes down earlier, before the glans and not right over my glans ...
5) Added a small ring (5mm diameter) at the tip of the PA-fixation, where the PA can go through.
6) Thought up a possibility to add a small (9mm/6mm) uniquely numbered seal to the integrated lock

The device was already finished and sent to me. I have been THOROUGHLY testing it the past month. Worn it 24/7 for periods of about or over 2 weeks before having a day off because of "play-time". So far things are fantastic.

About the length. The longer tube does not pull down as much when I get aroused and my fear that it would pull on the PA all the time was unfounded. The tighter tube also does not allow me any shaking or moving anymore. When aroused it is so tight, that I can not move inside anymore at all, it is totally stuck. I find it much more comfortable than the 35mm tube and like in Atone's Post http://www.chastityforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44434 I am sometimes toying with the idea of even trying the 29mm tube...

The smaller A-Ring (41mm) needs a bit of getting used to. I was used to wear a 43mm ring with the 35mm tube. But Dietmar said that a 43mm ring with a 32mm tube leaves a lot of space and the balls risk slipping through. I assumed that if the tube is smaller and the ring is smaller the space left for the balls stays the same. I actually calculated the area for the skin and it is equal between a 35/43 and a 32/41 combination. Anyway, after constantly wearing it for a month now (with just a day off in between) I feel that I am definitly getting used to things. I was even able to sleep through without getting up or feeling uncomfortable. Not many nights yet, but some :-)

The way the PA-fixation is bent now it goes down before my glans and I don't feel it at all. I guess that means it is good :-) The small ring in front where my PA goes through is the best feature I think. First it holds the PA-ring in front and also it holds it upright all the time. At first I was afraid that having the PA immobilized in front would perhaps make it uncomfortable or pull down all the time etc. but in fact it is the total opposite. Having it unmovable it can not get stuck or go sideways or twist or whatever. I don't feel it at all. Since the cage is small and the A-ring is small the KG is also supported by my body and not pulling on the PA at all. Also the Ring allows you to wear a PA-Banana instead of a PA-Ring. I have only tried it for a short time, but I don't have a good fitting PA-banana.

And last of all the integrated lock. Such small locks prove to be a temptation to me. I am not a lock-picking professional or even really into lock-picking. But this is a state-of-the-mind thing for me. If I think "Hey, if I really wanted, I could simply pick that lock withouth HER knowing..." then I feel independent and show less care for my partner. If I feel I am "owned" by her and require her permission and there is no way of getting rid without her at least knowing, then the whole game is a lot more erotic for me. So it is not that I actually seek ways to pick the lock, it is the simply possibility that I COULD! ... Sounds strange, but I hope some of you understand. Anyway, I came up with an easy way of adding a small numbered seal to the integrated lock. Every seal has a unique number, is made of metal (9mm/6mm) and can be closed only once. It can easily be removed by simply breaking the wire holding it, but then it can not be refastened...

So far so good. Being the horny and desperate guy I am and being stuck in this device for over two weeks now again I have already tried some things and nothing has worked. Very frustrating and very arousing and a lot of head-cinema.

Dietmar told me he will put up the new PA-fixation on his homepage someday. If you like I can take some pictures of the device and the fixation... provided I am freed some day ...

I have not had much problems cleaning my 32mm tube. When I am a little excited I also fill the tube fully. However I have a little trick to clean ;-) I have a plastic bottle where the opening is like around 1inch or something. I fill it with water (to the top), press the opening against the tip of my tube (the opening seals of the bottle seals against the tube) and squeeze the bottle. The effect is that the water enters the tube with high pressure and it will get between skin and tube and really flush things. I find this much easier than using any small syringe things to enter holes from top or bottom. You can even soap up or use soap water and press and release the bottle while holding it to the tube to repeatedly flush and suck out the soap water and flush again and suck out again etc... and use clean water afterwards ... you get the clue.
0 x
Atone
Re: New custom Steelheart and a tip for cleaning ;-)

Post by Atone »

Thanks for sharing this. I would love to see pictures of all the modifications you had made. I am especially interested in the changes to the lock / tags.

I will be on the lookout for a bottle that is suitable for the cleaning method you describe. It sounds very interesting. I like the idea of several smaller holes.
0 x
SunLocked

Re: New custom Steelheart and a tip for cleaning ;-)

Post by SunLocked »

wspony wrote:However I have a little trick to clean ;-) I have a plastic bottle where the opening is like around 1inch or something. I fill it with water (to the top), press the opening against the tip of my tube (the opening seals of the bottle seals against the tube) and squeeze the bottle. The effect is that the water enters the tube with high pressure and it will get between skin and tube and really flush things.
Hi wspony, this seems to be the same trick that Thumper uses for rinsing off the soapy water afterwards. :)
0 x