Metal Device for Uncut Long-term Wear

For the gearheads in the audience
HeldForHer

Metal Device for Uncut Long-term Wear

Post by HeldForHer »

Anyone uncut who can wear a metal device such as MM or Lori long-term (say 4 weeks or more) who can stay clean without removing the device at all?

I'd like to get a metal device but not sure if this is practical.

Thanks!
0 x
Atone
Re: Metal Device for Uncut Long-term Wear

Post by Atone »

There have been reports from a couple of uncut guys that have had luck with the Looker from steelworxx. I guess the urethral insert helps keep everything aligned and out of the way.
0 x
HeldForHer

Post by HeldForHer »

Anyone?
Last edited by HeldForHer on Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
gungadn

Post by gungadn »

Lots of past posts on the different options with comments from others that are uncut:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=site%3Achastityforums.com+uncut
0 x
GungaDN

This is just my experience, yours can.... and probably will.... vary!

Currently Wearing:Steelheart.
Owns: CB3000, CB6000, Steelheart II, Steelheart, various home-built models.
ME's_hubby

Post by ME's_hubby »

If you think the open design of a JB would be ok then I can't see hygiene being a problem... I'm usually out once or twice per week for play and then i usually clean at the same time, but I don't really need to take it off for cleaning. I can pull the skin back if I'm soft enough a bit tricky but it works...
0 x
/Gunnar ...JB since 27/11/12
HeldForHer

Post by HeldForHer »

Thanks all!
Last edited by HeldForHer on Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
kpb57

Post by kpb57 »

I'm uncut and we're trying for a "longer" lockup every now and then.
The current device is the Desire from Gerecke, which is an open wirecage that allows me to pull my foreskin back and down again after washing.
The next (already ordered) will be a Looker 2, considerably shorter. I'll see how I will do with that.

-K
0 x
Currently using: Steelworxx Looker 2
Owns: CB6000, Bon4, Sentinel (Copy), Birdcage (Copy), Lovejail, Gerecke Desire (Titanium)
Sophie_caged

Post by Sophie_caged »

I'm also uncut - We opt'ed for the Steelworxx Looker 02. It's so so much better to keep clean over the old CB6K. I went for the removable penis plug, which I now regret and I have now ordered a fixed penis plug which is the same length as the cage. I didn't like the idea of the plug moving about deep inside me and doing damage, but when I tried it without the plug it is a sit to pee and still shower yourself. I did use to catch my foreskin in the little holes on the end of the cage, which does makes for a very sharp reminder it's still there. Also with the plug attached the penis plug has a nut on the front of the cage to secure the plug, which spoils the look of the device. The Looker does resemble a piece of body jewellery as it looks so beautiful.

I have worn the Looker 02 for over a month now and it still feels so comfortable.
0 x
johnshelby

Post by johnshelby »

I too am uncut and when fully erect I am exactly 7x5 3/4. I am by no means small but my wife prefers her Black Bull's cock over mine. He is 9.5 X 6 1/2 and he is uncut too. I am only allowed in the room to fluff him and then allowed back in when he's done, I clean him and when he leaves to . I have always been a very dominate male so this took some time to accept and live with. I serve them as I should so that I'm not punished.
OK let's get back on track. I also wear the steel bird cage and have done so for 13 months now. I am allowed to take it off every Saturday so that I may shave, trim hair as well as to perform personal hygiene. During the week while the cage is on and during my showers I grab the shower head and put it on the jet stream to help clean under the skin. I have had no issues at all with hygiene ever. I have noticed that I am no longer 7x5 3/4. I am 6 1/4 x 5 now and my testicle have shrunk too. I haven't ejaculated in 7 months and not sure if I can but if not then I'm ok.

A few tips:
1. Use the shower head jet to help keep clean
2. Use a good lotion (Jergens) on your scrotum and penis too.
3. I get some tissue, roll it like a joint and put it inside the cage in front of my pee hole. This helps to catch the urine drips and also helps prevent pinching of the foreskin when wearing the device.
4. I do have a key with me to use if there is ever an emergency.
5. If any pain, swelling, or anything too uncomfortable is noticed then stop wearing the device.
6. Ease your way. I started wearing the device for 3 hours a day for the 1st week. The gradually increased the hours.
7. Gym. I also go to a local gym. Everyone there is used to it now but be prepared for stares, comments etc. I politely explained the situation without goin great detail.
0 x
Uncut Insignificant Detroit Cuckold
tiresias

Post by tiresias »

HeldForHer -- Could you say more about your experience with the CB6000 as an uncut guy? Were you able to get your foreskin pulled back in order to wash under it while you were wearing the cage? Or did you have another way worked out of keeping things clean in there?
0 x