Bon4L vs CB6000 vs Curve

For the gearheads in the audience
bondageboy

Bon4L vs CB6000 vs Curve

Post by bondageboy »

So I purchased a CB6000 a while back and found it to be just too small. I got a curve cage and this fits well, but it feels like there is a ton of plastic hanging from my penis. Has anyone found the 6000 too small, the curve to fit well, and also tried the Bon4L? If yes, how did the fit compare to the curve and the 6000?
0 x
sls01234

Re: Bon4L vs CB6000 vs Curve

Post by sls01234 »

I agree the CB6000 does feel small at time and have considered the curve. How do you like the curve? My wife does not like the metal devices.
0 x
CB6000
Corpus

Post by Corpus »

I found the CB6000 to be just a tad short and a bit too small in diameter. I then got the Curve which was perfect width-wise but was way too long for me. It was bothersome under clothing. Sitting and crouching was not always simple when wearing jeans. So I shortened it, making it just a bit longer than the CB6K. That worked out fine for several weeks until....while showering and going through a thorough cleaning, I dropped the ring and it broke....
0 x
Jenitv

Post by Jenitv »

My initial purchase a few years ago was a Curve, which I found too large and bulky, and awkward to get on. I just replaced it with a CB6K, boy what a difference, it's so easy to fit and comfortable to wear. Just enough stimulation to remind me all day that I am locked up. I almost fill it, but think the CB6Ks would have been too small.
Jeni
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

I have a BON4 and I had a cb6000 as my first device. I now wear a MM Jail Bird full time. We bought the BON4 as we thought the flexible nature of the silicone would aleviate the nocturnal erection discomfort from a 'hard device'. We tried to persevere with it but gave up after about a month. The BON4 was the most worthless thing I have ever bought.

First you need an extra set of limbs transplanted on in order to actually get it on. The fiddly nature of the daft plastic strap that goes around the cuff ring to hold the tube in place on a pin that you have to align is so stupid, I really can't believe we fell for it...

Secondly, I found it way to bulky and was very noticeable under clothes and thirdly it was disgustingly sweat creating, even more than the plastic of the CB6000. CQ, my owner is an absolute hygiene freak and ensures I clean a least daily. Finally, in terms of security (a whole separate debate for another well trodden thread), it was hopeless and so easy to get out of it didn't give either of us the security we want.

All in all we found the BON4 the biggest waste of dollars ever. Personally I would avoid it, however others here that have a BON4 may wish to add their experiences to give the other side of the coin view?
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice