DHgate: size of A080 vs A081

For the gearheads in the audience
SunLocked

DHgate: size of A080 vs A081

Post by SunLocked »

Hi,

there seem to have been quite a few forum members who have bought the A080 or A081 device(s) at DHGate. I consider buying one myself and maybe someone can help me: I am confused by the very different sizes that are offered by the different (re)sellers. Are they really different sizes or does everybody just measure differently?

If you have one if these: What would be your best measurement? Or else: With what (flaccid) penis size did one or the other model work or not work?

Thanks for any comments!

PS: Just to be sure, we are talking about the same devices, I mean something like this
http://www.dhgate.com/high-quality-stai ... 334e9.html
0 x
spectre

Re: DHgate: size of A080 vs A081

Post by spectre »

I have both the A080 and A081. My wife originally surprised me with a CB6000 about 2 years ago. After playing with it for a bit, we decided that something a bit more hygienic might be nice and we ordered the A081 after reading that it was close to the CB6000 in size. I had not measured anything exactly figuring that since the CB6000 gave me a little bit of room to grow I would be ok, though I am a bit over 3 inches soft. After wearing it, it seems just a bit smaller than the CB6000, but the difference is not very significant. However, the ring is for me a tiny bit bigger than the CB6000 ring, maybe because it is circular instead of oval. With the CB6000,a ball would pop out of the 1 7/8th ring maybe once a month. With the A081 it was once a week with the 47.6 mm ring, which made me think that a smaller ring may be necessary. Since the rings by themselves are almost as expensive as the whole cage, I got the A080 with the 44.4 mm ring. The A080 is small, it will not fit you if you are of above average size flaccid. I found it difficult to get on because of the size, and once on it was...confining to the point where I could not get hard at all. However, after getting used to it it is pretty comfortable. My wife now has me switch between the two about once a week, so once I get used to wearing one of them it is time to switch to the other.

Both of these devices seem to be pretty good quality. If you have a concern about fitting I would get the larger one first and if it is too large you could get the small one afterwards.
0 x
SunLocked

Post by SunLocked »

Thanks, Spectre, for your comments/experience. As nobody had answered my question until you did, yesterday, I went ahead and ordered the A080 (about 2 weeks ago). Your report of it sounds good and I look forward to trying it myself. I shall come back with my own review, later.
0 x
locknload

Post by locknload »

I think either one would be too large for me. I am about 2" flaccid, give or take as it's moods dictate. I have a CB6000S and it's a bit too large for me in normal status. I'm not sure any of these non-custom ones would work for my little guy.
0 x
Device(s) owned: CB6000S, numerous stainless steel Chinese knock-offs.
Last ejaculation: Recently
locknload

Post by locknload »

Ok, I just acquired an A080, and so far, so good. I certainly like it better than plastic. I do not quite fill the tube, but that's good, I think: where I bulge out of the cage I get pinched. It took all of 2 weeks from order to delivery. The hinged base ring isn't fully to my liking: a nocturnal erection attempt the first night I wore it resulted in a painful pinch behind my nut sack that effectively killed the urge. The next morning I immediately placed the rubber sleeve over the hinge, and am pleased so far.
0 x
Device(s) owned: CB6000S, numerous stainless steel Chinese knock-offs.
Last ejaculation: Recently
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

I went to the link and I like the description; High Quality Stainless Steel Metal Chastity Cage Cock Cage Chasity Men Adult Sexual Abuse Toy (my emphasis)

I also wonder if chasity means something else too.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
SunLocked

Post by SunLocked »

I earlier promised my own review of the A080. Here it is:
The ordering and delivery worked flawlessly. I think I received it in just over 2 weeks.

Overall quality: You get what you pay for. Period. If someone really expects stainless steel, he should be willing to pay the price... Apart from this (expected) misinformation, the quality is very decent. It comes with a rubber/silicone(?) tube, of which pieces can be pulled over the hinge in order to protect your skin from being caught/pushed into it.

Despite having chosen the base ring size after testing with the MM sizing rings, the A080 frequently hurt at the bottom of the ring. In the beginning I thought it was either the hinge or the rubber tube around it, which caused the pinching. And I am still not 100% sure about how much that contributes to the pain. But what I can clearly say: The edges of the base ring are too sharp and cut into the base of the penis and into the scrotum. Because I generally like the device, I have tried at many times but was never able to keep it on for longer than 2 full days. Especially at night, the pain was really unpleasant and when I took off the device it left tiny cuts along the ring which took 1-3 days to fully go away. The edges do not feel very sharp when touching with the finger - one would think it could never actually cut into the skin. But at the more sensitive skin on the penis/scrotum it actually does... at least in my case. The only option I see would be a larger diameter so that it would not cut so strongly into the skin.

Nevertheless, I still wear it once in a while and it has helped my confirm my sizing. For me it was another useful step towards a custom steel device... or rather an almost custom device - I now bought this JB from a whantshiny and eagerly wait for its delivery (the specs are 95% of what I would have ordered myself... so while it is not custom-made for me, it was custom made for my specs).
0 x