Steelworxx delivery?

For the gearheads in the audience
Sophie_caged

Re: Steelworxx delivery?

Post by Sophie_caged »

How are you getting on with your device Lockedboy?

Any news on your's wantshiny?

I'm loving mine.... so much more comfy to wear than the CB6KS. I don't have to watch what I wear as I did before :-)
0 x
wantshiny

Post by wantshiny »

Mine just changed to delivered yesterday, Kind of ironic that it was Good friday here...lol

Actually I have a standard urethral tube but its not removable, I kind of wished I had made it removable but then I also have a mature metal jailbird to fall back on… I liked the smooth look of the permanent tube.

Glad to hear you are pleased with your purchases.

I am curious as to your strategy for puting it on with the tube in place, with all the other devices its pretty simple with a stocking...but you can't really do that with a tube down the middle of your dick and the end cap of the looker.
0 x
lockedboy82

Post by lockedboy82 »

wantshiny wrote:I am curious as to your strategy for puting it on with the tube in place, with all the other devices its pretty simple with a stocking...but you can't really do that with a tube down the middle of your dick and the end cap of the looker.
I just lube the tube up and slip it in; it's a 10mm bulb, so I have to work to get it in, but once the bulb's in, I slowly work the meat down over the tube and pull it through the bars by the loose skin (I'm cut, but I have a bit of loose skin where I should have a full foreskin).
0 x
Sophie_caged

Post by Sophie_caged »

wantshiny wrote:Mine just changed to delivered yesterday, Kind of ironic that it was Good friday here...lol

Actually I have a standard urethral tube but its not removable, I kind of wished I had made it removable but then I also have a mature metal jailbird to fall back on… I liked the smooth look of the permanent tube.

Glad to hear you are pleased with your purchases.

I am curious as to your strategy for puting it on with the tube in place, with all the other devices its pretty simple with a stocking...but you can't really do that with a tube down the middle of your dick and the end cap of the looker.
I'm still very squeamish about the tube. My one is the standard size of 8mm bulb. It's quite an interesting feeling that I enjoy, but I do feel that all the moving about of the device in everyday life can cause damage to tissue at the end of the tube inside the penis. I'd been interested in other people's thoughts about the matter. My Mistress has been looking into penis plug play since we've had the device. I am pleased I went for the removable tube, but I do understand the feeling of having the nut on the front of the device that spoils the looks. It does feel like I have a penis kebab though! lol I do feel that with the tube inserted that my foreskin doesn't get caught by poking through the holes, which is quite painful. :o
0 x
all_in_power_less

Post by all_in_power_less »

The Looker 01 give's a much more locked up feeling. The plug immobilizes your cock and you are locked inside
out.

The cockring is great, much better than CB6K clone, better than HT ring.

My cage is slightly too big so I try to get to 38 mm and one centimeter shorter. It only show much more in my pants than the HT, so I don't know about wearing it under tight pants....

How can I post pictures ?
0 x
wantshiny

Post by wantshiny »

Still waiting for mine, I asked for a tracking number and was told it takes 10-14 business days....sheesh...must be coming on a boat!!

I get stuff this size out New York in three days for $20 bucks shipping.

Trying to be patient but you would reckon you would get a tracking number for 4-5 hundred worth of kit.
0 x