Exobelt Extreme

For the gearheads in the audience
lockedintx

Exobelt Extreme

Post by lockedintx »

I have been thinking about trying out the Exobelt Extreme. Has anyone tried? If so how did you like it.
I am currently wearing the CB6ks. It is ok, but with my size when I am soft, it is almost to bit. Want something a bit more constricting.
0 x
catkar

Re: Exobelt Extreme

Post by catkar »

Stay far away.... My experience with this device was a disaster! It pinches your shaft after making a 90 degree bend, and it's simply impossibly to reliably urinate wearing it. I had to wear a maxipad to prevent leakage during the day. Also, it's a very tight fit on the testicles, and the pin size wasn't long enough to loosen up both the testicles without tightening the shaft even harder. I had to go to a hardware store and get some additional spacers, since the device didn't come with enough spacers to fully fit the pins. The worst was the pinching. I was able to make the pinching from the spacers bearable only by putting a lockwasher on the pins and making it a very tight fit when the locks were placed. The worst part, though, was the pressure sore I got where the shaft enters the clamshell and makes a 90 degree turn. That made it impossible for me to wear any device until it healed sufficiently. The final nail in the coffin, is that it's not difficult to escape from. Simply working the damp cock slowly out the back of the clamshell was all it took. It wouldn't let go of my balls, true, but the cock was completely free.

I emailed the owner to address these issues and ask for maybe an upgrade to one of her more expensive devices, since the web site says there is no return policy. She was not interested, but offered instead to give fitting advice. I'd already communicated with her earlier on fitting, and had been unable to make it work, as noted above. For me, it was $150 poorly spent. The CB6000 was way more effective.
0 x
Currently wearing PA-attached device that I built myself....see my posting elsewhere for instructions on building your own...