Chronic weakness

For the gearheads in the audience
biancacd

Chronic weakness

Post by biancacd »

Thank you to everyone for your kind responses to my last post - everyone has been so helpful. i am new to this forum and although it is difficult to admit i have a chronic masturbation problem. i've tried self imposed chastity in the past with my CB6000 but have never had the discipline to stay locked for extended periods of time. Of course i understand that having a key holder would solve that temptation but does anyone have any advice for overcoming the mental weakness of 'giving in' to chronic masturbation?
0 x
Sub Cy

Re: Chronic weakness

Post by Sub Cy »

Have you tried hypnosis? You can find some free sites out there that have some files that may work with overcoming that.

Sadly (?) it's really all mind over matter and depends on how much you want it. That said, there are some options that are sort of like having a keyholder but that aren't...

I think without an actual keyholder the key (hehe) is to just make it hard to get the key. Make the key VERY unpleasant to get to. You CAN if really needed, but do you WANT to?

For example maybe it's in a can of paint so you have to reach into the paint or pour it out. Or put it taped to the INSIDE of the back part of the toilet. (Both cases in a plastic bag of course)

Obviously both assume that you have some kind of cleaning routine that doesn't require removal of the device, or a device such as the JailBird which is (supposedly as I don't have one) easy to clean with it on still.

If that isn't your thing then you can always get a "keyholder" by doing things like mailing yourself the keys, using one of the online sites that act as a timed release (requires you to put in a lockbox with resetable combo lock), or use a paid service that holds onto your keys and sends them back to you.

Or if a real person is more your thing just find a friend and ask them to hold onto them for you. Say they are to a safety deposit box or something and you don't want them laying around your house for fear you'll lose them or something.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Another way to make the key accessible, but not instantly:

Fill a red solo cup with water, suspend key half-way in with string and a pencil or popsicle stick and freeze. It's there, but it takes time to melt it out.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

TwistedMister wrote:Fill a red solo cup with water, suspend key half-way in with string and a pencil or popsicle stick and freeze. It's there, but it takes time to melt it out.
A 5lb. sledge hammer will solve that problem. (been there, done that) :lol:

Try using a metal can (like the old style coffee can). Hammer resistant and cannot be put in a microwave oven.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Sub Cy

Post by Sub Cy »

locked4her55 wrote:
TwistedMister wrote:Fill a red solo cup with water, suspend key half-way in with string and a pencil or popsicle stick and freeze. It's there, but it takes time to melt it out.
A 5lb. sledge hammer will solve that problem. (been there, done that) :lol:

Try using a metal can (like the old style coffee can). Hammer resistant and cannot be put in a microwave oven.
Wonder how well boiling/hot water will solve the can though... I mean lots of ice if it's a big coffee can. But metal + heat = melt...

But now I'm actually curious now how quickly I could melt a big thing of ice with my faucet... It gets quite hot quite quickly.
0 x
luckylocked

Post by luckylocked »

Hide the key somewhere very discreet but a 1km walk from your house. That way you will have at least got some exercise if you give in, but you will also have 2 k's to think about whether you really want to masturbate or not.
0 x
Locked in a HT v2 small by my lovely wife and mistress K.
Locked on 12th July. Last orgasm 11th July. Release date: Could be it for the year!
ZalanDarkbane

Post by ZalanDarkbane »

Leave the keys at work over the weekend, embed the key in a larger container, something that can't easily be put on the stove to be thawed quickly or microwaved, a 5 gallon bucket, 2 liter bottle, safety deposit box at the bank.

If you get one of those realtor lockboxes (from a place like home depot) you set the code to something random, lock the keys inside, and then have to start trying random codes until you get the right one, the simple ones only have 10,000 possibilities :)

Using that same lockbox, you can do a session at one of the several 'online keyholder' websites, you snap a photo of the unlock code, submit it to the site and then delete the photo from your computer/camera without ever looking at it, when your time is up (you can set minimums/maximums, and often other users can either add or subtract time to your sentence) And when your time is up, the code is mailed to you so you can unlock yourself. There are settings also where if you look at how much time you have left (or do it too often) it adds penalty time to your sentence, and the sites can either tell you how much time you have left, or hide it from you so you don't know exactly when you are getting free.
0 x