Need help/want to go steel

For the gearheads in the audience
hersissy

Re: Need help/want to go steel

Post by hersissy »

Newbie to the site but not to chastity as I'm currently locked in the CB6Ks but was also thinking about going with steel and had a few questions of my own. For those that did go from cb6k (or similar) to steel, what's the difference in weight/comfort? Also, looking at some of the choices for steel devices not seeing many as small as the 6ks with a similar design with either an open or hinged base ring; anybody know of any?
0 x
Urcatcher

Post by Urcatcher »

I wore a CB6K ona trial basis for two months. No combination of pins, spacers, ring sizes fit well. There was soreness, pinching, chafing, sleep issues and hygiene was always a problem. There are alsomany reports of the CB6000 splitting and injuring users. I opted for a custom fit steel device; a jailbird from MatureMetal. I carefully followed their sizing directions and used their plastic sizing ring kit to pick the proper diameter for the base ring and cage. They can do pretty much any length cage and any diameter. Their plastic sizing ring kit covers a wide range. I received the device at the end of April and have worn it pretty much full time since then. Mistress allows me out once a month so far and I was let out for a medical appointment. The device is a perfectly snug fit, completely preventing erections. It has been very comfortable. I've never experienced pinching, chafing or soreness and I have slept well. It is easy to keep clean because of its open design. The comparison between the CB6000 & jailbird is night and day. I could never wear the CB6k for more than 3 days. The jailbird is totally comfortable and I am in it pretty much 24/7. IMO the CB6000 is a horribly designed piece of crap that is not suitable for long term use and I would never recommend it. A properly sized MatureMetal device, I would recommend strongly. Additionally, MatureMetal's customer support is great. Custom fitted stainless is the way to go for ball trap devices.
1 x
Locked in a jailbird since end of April, 2013.
KeyheldHubby

Post by KeyheldHubby »

Received my Jailbird 205 days ago and have been locked in it just over 70% of the time since then. When I'm home, I'm locked. When I'm away on business travel I'm uncaged. Did LOTS of research and looking before making the decision to get a Jailbird and I'm completely, 100% satisfied with that decision. I've been locked continuously for over 2 weeks as I write this and am completely comfortable wearing it. I have no trouble sleeping in the Jailbird (I usually sleep on my side or stomach, rarely my back). I would recommend a MM device - and in particular a Jailbird - to anyone who is ready to go to a metal device.
1 x
Various home builts for almost 2 years. Current: Jailbird since January 2013.
cuckass 62
Last orgasm: November 10th, 1983
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by cuckass 62 »

MY WIFE PUT ME IN STEEL BEST CAGE EVER
0 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Badasd do a good range of affordable custom cages, rings and spouts.

New site is https://bawrpro.com/
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
LuckyEddie

Post by LuckyEddie »

As does Koalaswim.com. Most under $100, great selection, lots of stainless available. Its where I got mine and its quite comfortable.

Eddie
0 x
bbbbb

Post by bbbbb »

Anomaly wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:37 pm So after some time in the cb6ks I think m KH and I are
ready to go steel. 'm unsure what device to look into, maybe some advice?

- Limited budget, $300 is about all we can spend.
- I'm a "grower" and prefer a device I can have sized.
- Sizeable/adjustable preferred.
- Any non-PA anti-pullout accessories are a major bonus.
- No inserts please.
- Ventilation preferred but not necessary, I shower daily.

Any recommendations? Time isn't a factor on shipping.
I think I have a product that I can recommend to anyone who needs it, it fits the bill perfectly and is made of good materials and construction and is adjustable in four sizes.

Edited by admin to remove link
0 x