able to orgasm in Queens keep

For the gearheads in the audience
poor

Re: able to orgasm in Queens keep

Post by poor »

http://www.chastityforums.com/viewtopic ... =10#p54700

Hopefully proof enough to all that stimulation will overcome security. (Explicit Video)
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Was able one time (as wishful4 put it during one of those "moments of desperation") in my CB6000s to have an orgasm. Two things happened. I broke one of the ears off the base ring and the experience I remember was not very satisfying at all and really kind of painful. I've had ruined orgasms that were better.

I heard from someone here that they were able to achieve and orgasm in their MM JB using a vibrator. Well you know, "curiosity killed the cat” so last month during a weak moment I tried my wife's Hitachi. After about 2 minutes I could tell I was close so I shut it down, not wanting to go through that experience again. My wife doing it to me would be one thing, but I'm not ready to head down that slippery slope again at my own doing.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
luckylocked

Post by luckylocked »

I have found that after 80 days locked, I am hyper sensitive and when Mrs K was playing with me the other day I could have orgasmed from a soft penis, it was only seconds away and I hadn't even got hard yet.
With the right stimulation in my cage I am positive I could cum at the moment so we are avoiding too much stimulation it at all costs, just because I am so close to 100 days and we really want to get there.
0 x
Locked in a HT v2 small by my lovely wife and mistress K.
Locked on 12th July. Last orgasm 11th July. Release date: Could be it for the year!
HPHDX

Post by HPHDX »

I do measure myself at around 2.75" when flacid. Around 6.5 to 6.75 when erect.
It does get smaller than 2.75" at times, but thought that was the "sneivelling up" part you were to disrecard during measurements?.
That being said I believe I would be able to get into something smaller without too many problems - was only afraid of loosing the daily comfort if I did.

I was having a thougt of the sizie of the basering aswell - could it be too big?
The whole device is able to slide forward - also the base ring.
But I suppose it would have to very tight and uncomfortable in order not to slide forward at all?

I have the Anti-pull-out device - though not used very much yet - the wife thinks it is "too harsh and not nescecarry" I guess.
But I was thinking that the anti-pull-out would actually make it so uncomfortable that you would not be able to reach any pleasure at all - and thus, the device would serve its purpose.

I might try and go down that road - only concern is, that getting sleep at night could become an issue?
I am having trouble sleeping sometimes with the device installed even without anti-pull-out installed.
Perhaps that´s is a price to pay :D

the other route would be to have the old cage modified to smaller measurements - if possible. Or to buy a complete new cage, but that would be quite expensive I assume :|
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

HPHDX wrote:I do measure myself at around 2.75" when flacid. Around 6.5 to 6.75 when erect.
It does get smaller than 2.75" at times, but thought that was the "sneivelling up" part you were to disrecard during measurements?.
That being said I believe I would be able to get into something smaller without too many problems - was only afraid of loosing the daily comfort if I did.
The thing to look for is how much space do you have during the day? If you consistently have a lot of space (about 1/2" or more) then it is probably too long.
HPHDX wrote:I was having a thougt of the sizie of the basering aswell - could it be too big?
The whole device is able to slide forward - also the base ring.
But I suppose it would have to very tight and uncomfortable in order not to slide forward at all?
When I got close to the smallest base ring I could wear continuously I no longer had a problem with it sliding forward. I actually went a couple of mm's smaller once I hit that point. You do have to balance that with overall comfort though, especially with nocturnal erections.
HPHDX wrote:I have the Anti-pull-out device - though not used very much yet - the wife thinks it is "too harsh and not nescecarry" I guess.
But I was thinking that the anti-pull-out would actually make it so uncomfortable that you would not be able to reach any pleasure at all - and thus, the device would serve its purpose.
The anti-pull-out device might be harsh but also might be necessary :) I could never wear them for more than a couple of days at most. Not sure they would prevent pull out either, maybe they should be called anti-put-back-in-pins. They are pretty good if you are in to CBT or punishment of some sort.
HPHDX wrote:I might try and go down that road - only concern is, that getting sleep at night could become an issue?
I am having trouble sleeping sometimes with the device installed even without anti-pull-out installed.
Perhaps that´s is a price to pay :D
Everything has a price, how much are you will to pay? :) I don't sleep well with or without the device. It is different but not necessary better.
HPHDX wrote:the other route would be to have the old cage modified to smaller measurements - if possible. Or to buy a complete new cage, but that would be quite expensive I assume :|
Talk to Bill about the options for modifying or replacing the cage. There are limits to what can be done but in my experience (it has been a while though) he will work with you to do whatever he can.
0 x
servingmywife

Post by servingmywife »

Tom Allen wrote:
Atone wrote: I remember being able to have a (rather unsatisfying / ruined) orgasm using a pretty strong vibrator once way back. Since then I have tried and was not successful in even getting much pleasure much less an orgasm of any sort.
Interestingly, a good vibe will "force" an orgasm out of me, device or not. I'm talking one of those heavy Homedic pulsing back massagers, not one of those little battery operated sex toys, though. Even a Hitachi won't always do it when I'm locked up. But the vibe-gasms are part ruined, and part... something else, because there's literally no time for me to even enjoy it.
Your wives may want to consider a solution like this:

:?
Last edited by servingmywife on Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
HPHDX

Post by HPHDX »

Atone - thanks alot for in depth reply :-)
I think I will try to give it a go with the Anti-pull-out and se what happens :-)
Then i will also try and watch during the day and observe if I might be able to get along with a smaller cage.

My base ring is currently 47mm - I have an old device with a 50 mm base ring (waaaay to big) and also a 45 mm basering. That acutally fitted ok, but was impossible to remove when the wife wanted sex - and once aroused it was quite painfull as well.

My QK base ring at 47 mm I am not able to remove before sex eiter - quite a struggle to fit and remove due to tit fit - but at least its not painfull during sex - just gives a good firm pleasant feeling - like a cock ring I guees :-)
0 x
buster372002

Post by buster372002 »

I too am able to get myself off in my Queens keep, which is 2 and 1/4 inch long and the same diameter as the CB-6000, and holds my flaccid penis quite snug. While I'm about 7 inches erect, I thought that a device that restricts erections would also prevent orgasm, but I was wrong. It seems I have a very sensitive penis, especially after being denied for several days. My most sensitive part is the frenulum, on the underside, which can pop in between the bars. During times of extreme arousal, I only need to press "that button" for a few minutes and I will cum in the device.

While this is disappointing, I originally chose the Queens keep because I wanted something that was easier to keep clean, as my girlfriend hated the smell of the CB-6000. So, I've corrected the hygiene part, but it seems I have too much access now, especially on the underside. It seems I need a flat bar running along the underside of the cage. I wonder if the fine folks at Mature Metal would make such a modification of my cage for a fee. I will ask them soon.
0 x
Tame Lion

Post by Tame Lion »

HPHDX wrote:Hi all

I found out that my QK is unfortunately not so secure as I would have wanted.
The fit is nice and pull out so difficult that I have actually not tried it yet because I think I would not be able to get back in, and she would then find out.

I am unfortunately able to get enough stimulation with the QK in place to orgasm
Well, now you let the genie out of the bottle. The makers of CB's love you! There is a small, dedicated group of CB wearers who like the challenge of testing CB security. Can I get out and then back in without her knowing? Can I get off while locked up? If this is what you like, I hope you can afford to buy more and more devices in your search for ultimate defeat.

The simple fact is that any CB that is easy to wear, unnoticeable under clothes, and comfortable enough to wear 24/7 forever can't be so secure that you can't eventually get off. Hell, the best CB ever made, the Access Denied chastity belt was escape proof without engineering help. You couldn't touch your genitals at all with it on. Yet, some users got off. How? One guy found that by stimulating his nipples he could come. He went back to Access Denied for an escape proof man bra so I couldn't touch his nips.

If you are determined to get off, you will, whether in a MM cage or a full chastity belt. The point of being locked up (in real life) is to help YOU exercise self control. A lot of us like the fetish/bondage aspect of wearing a CB. Oddly, it's a big turn on to us and our partners. I love that my wife has me in something I can't (actually won't) escape 24/7. I love that a friend knows this and teases me and turns me on knowing I will be frustrated.

Can I get off? Well, yes. I think the shower massage could do it. Will I no matter how frustrated I get? No! Why not? Because that will spoil the game and ruin the pleasure we both get from male orgasm control. There is no foolproof way to let you run around unsupervised and prevent you from finding a way to play with yourself to orgasm. Escape-proof, masturbation-proof hardware is a fantasy. Someone always finds a way to either get out or get off.

If you really want your wife to control your penis and the fun you get from it, then you have to do your share. Even if you didn't have the hardware, you should be mature enough to not get yourself off. If your weenie belongs to her, then you should respect that decision and do all in your power to protect it from unauthorized activity of any kind.

This is the big difference between male chastity fantasy and really living the life.
0 x
Blog: http://www.malechastityjournal.com
#mcjnl @thecagedlion
My guide to fitting a chastity device:http://www.malechastityjournal.com/livi ... -good-fit/
Locked up 24/7 since January 2014.