Steelheart 3rd try

For the gearheads in the audience
Cosmo

Steelheart 3rd try

Post by Cosmo »

Test driving a new Steelheart. Day 3 and feeling fine.

Overall length: 65mm
Diameter: 35mm
Comfort ring
Integrated lock
Base ring: 40mm
Peel slit: 9mmx30mm
0 x
Atone
Re: Steelheart 3rd try

Post by Atone »

Congratulations, I hope this one works out for the long term. I can relate to the struggle of getting it right but once you do it is so worth it.
0 x
Tex3

Post by Tex3 »

What is a Peel slit?
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Cosmo wrote:Test driving
Does that mean if you don't like it you can take it back to the dealership? :lol:

Really, Here's hoping third times a charm.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Cosmo

Post by Cosmo »

Hi all, been almost 4 weeks now, 24/7 and I think the third try is the charm. Absolutely comfortable to the point at which I hardly realize it's there. Discreet enough to lounge around in without worrying that guests will notice anything, and absolutely secure. No chance of getting out. Because it's so short and I'm a grower, attempted erections pull my balls forward quite a bit, but with a bit of cream around the A ring, even this is comfortably confining. The pee slit (much like on the cb6000) allows me to use my pinky to line up my penis with the slit so that peeing is never a problem. I can also close the slit with one finger on one hand while filling up the tube from above with soapyh liquid for cleaning. No problem sanitation wise. My wife and I have been very busy with newborns and she recently saw me naked but for the steelheart and said, "Nice - where's the key?". I had of course given it to her weeks before and she wasn't joking. I got hard instantly at the suggestion that the key was lost, but she thinks she knows where it is. It looks like it's going to be some time before it comes off!
0 x