Anyone familiar with this?

For the gearheads in the audience
zombiegod13

Anyone familiar with this?

Post by zombiegod13 »

http://www.ebay.com/itm/stainless-steel ... 2c69859fb5

I haven't seen this before, and honestly, I'm not sure how it would work as a chastity device. It has been a long few days so I'm simply assuming that I am missing something here. I looked up the name and company that are in the description but failed to find anything. It seems like it is pretty ineffective to me, but again I might be missing something on this one.
0 x
poor

Re: Anyone familiar with this?

Post by poor »

If it fits tightly enough then it could be very effective. We use the Dual Locking Cock Rings from Steelworxx which doesn't allow painless erections or orgasm. It's an evil little thing that is barely visible but totally discourages sexual use of the penis.

I'd be wary of the near right angle on the inner face of the front ring. That's got pain written all over it IMO.
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
Atone

Post by Atone »

I like it. Add either a solid tube and / or cage option and you could have a customizable stainless steel device. If all the parts interchange you could then order ad-hoc to get a good fit, or just have options. I also like the low profile look of the "lock".

I agree with poor that the near right angle might be a problem but that could be corrected in the design easy enough. It might not be that much of a problem though. I wore a Steelheart that didn't have the comfort ring for a long time without issue and that not only had a sharp angle but it was pretty thin. It is better with the comfort ring though.
0 x
Bert

Post by Bert »

Looks nice and it is less visible at the outside while wearing it.
But just like said here before it is only for chastity when it is real tide, otherwise it is a nice ring for people in the bdsm world.
0 x