Steelworxx Steelheart I or SteelHeart II?

For the gearheads in the audience
shieldingmatrix

Steelworxx Steelheart I or SteelHeart II?

Post by shieldingmatrix »

Any thoughts on deciding between these devices. Any user experience.

I'm considering a short one, 63mm Tube length, 35mm Inside Diameter, 43mm Comfort Ring.

Wondering at the ease of peeing, potential for spraying, cleaning, and flesh sticking out of the slots and holes.

I'm planning on a PA too. My new GF is intrigued with the whole concept, which I pretty much dropped on her recently.

In the alternative, any other devices for PA that anyone suggests? I've always been a fan of Lori's but the price has really gone up. The 2D is now $950 and has a huge wait. Even though the piercing wont be ready to use for chastity for a while, still, at least with Steelheart I'll have a device to use while I wait for the piercing to fully heal.

All thoughts are welcome.

Thanks,

ShieldingMatrix
0 x
ShieldingMatrix

"When you get it right, it's good, when you get it wrong, it's bad; when she locks you up and holds your key, it's so good it's bad, and its so right it's wrong."
Atone
Re: Steelworxx Steelheart I or SteelHeart II?

Post by Atone »

shieldingmatrix wrote: Wondering at the ease of peeing, potential for spraying, cleaning, and flesh sticking out of the slots and holes.
In my opinion you will be better off on all these counts with the Steelheart I.

I don't have a Steelheart II but I have a lot of experience in the original Steelheart and have conversed with several guys that have the Steelheart II and they agree. At least one of them ended up ordering an original Steelheart to replace theirs.

Peeing in a steelheart is more about a controlled draining. Go slow and the urine comes out at the same speed it goes in. A little dab of TP will catch the little bit that remains. Sometimes I can get a real stream going but only in my tight tube. The additional slots in the Steelheart two will make this unpredictable.

Cleaning in the Steelheart is also really easy. With only one way in and one way out the water and soap will flow through just fine. Go to Thumpers blog, he has pictures and videos that show the whole process. The additional slots in the Steelheart two will prevent you from being able to force water through the device from the tip, it will come out the other slots instead.

Every now and then I get a little flesh sticking out the end of the Steelheart. I'm not sure why it does it sometimes but usually it clears itself up after a little while. It is a little uncomfortable but usually not really painful. I have to be careful until I can give the whole cage a bit of a pull and get things to shift about in the tube. I have to imagine that the extra slots on the Steelheart II would cause more issues with this but I don't have first hand experience. Maybe one of the others will chime in.

When ordering it I would highly recommend the integrated lock and the comfort ring.

Good luck with whatever you decide.
0 x
shieldingmatrix

Thanks Atone.

I have a CB-6000s, and the "air" holes are much more likely to be "pinch" holes, with a bit of flesh sticking out.

I had contemplated the Comfort Ring, and the Integrated Lock as well. So I'm guessing that peeing standing up will not be practical. I can do it successfully most of the time in the 6000, but I need to stick a finger in to align the holes.

Did you use a PA and a PA fixer in your device? Was it comfortable? Thumper seems to not have a problem with it, but I wonder if this was also true for you.

I saw his cleaning video, it's really a great method, and it sort of works with the 6000s, except that you have to sort of block some holes with your other hand.

Does the Stocking Trick still work with the small hole on SH-1?

Thanks again. Cheers,

ShieldingMatrix
0 x
ShieldingMatrix

"When you get it right, it's good, when you get it wrong, it's bad; when she locks you up and holds your key, it's so good it's bad, and its so right it's wrong."
Atone

Post by Atone »

shieldingmatrix wrote:I have a CB-6000s, and the "air" holes are much more likely to be "pinch" holes, with a bit of flesh sticking out.
Agreed, the air holes would pinch on my CB-3000, I think the extra holes on the SH 2 would also.
shieldingmatrix wrote:I had contemplated the Comfort Ring, and the Integrated Lock as well.
comfort ring is pretty inexpensive, do it. The lock is nice because it is discrete, but more expensive.
shieldingmatrix wrote:So I'm guessing that peeing standing up will not be practical. I can do it successfully most of the time in the 6000, but I need to stick a finger in to align the holes.
I pee standing up every day. When I am home I sit, all other times I stand up.
shieldingmatrix wrote:Did you use a PA and a PA fixer in your device? Was it comfortable? Thumper seems to not have a problem with it, but I wonder if this was also true for you.
I have a PA fixing but no PA. I got the fixing on my last tube just so I wouldn't have to send it back. My wife is not keen on the idea of a PA so I haven't got one yet.
shieldingmatrix wrote:I saw his cleaning video, it's really a great method, and it sort of works with the 6000s, except that you have to sort of block some holes with your other hand.
Agreed, it works really good on the Steelheart. The extra holes on the SH 2 would be hard to block.
shieldingmatrix wrote:Does the Stocking Trick still work with the small hole on SH-1?
yes, but I don't use it even though my Steelheart is much smaller than the CB3000 or any other device I have used. I use a different method that doesn't have a name as far as I know. Basically you pull the skin of the penis over the head and stick it in the end of the tube and let the penis slide in. Hard to describe but works really well for a tight tube. With my 35mm Steelheart I don't need it but do with the 32mm tube. There is a thread here somewhere that talks about it and also has a link to a video that shows it.
0 x
shieldingmatrix

Atone,

Thanks for your answers. I'm familiar with the inside-out dick trick, just hadn't thought of applying it to getting into a CB....

Thanks again I really appreciate it. Enjoy your lockup, as I know you must.

Cheers,

ShieldingMatrix
0 x
ShieldingMatrix

Whizbang

Post by Whizbang »

shieldingmatrix wrote:In the alternative, any other devices for PA that anyone suggests?
I like my Steelworxx Looker 3.
0 x
shieldingmatrix

Hey Whizbang,

Regarding the Looker 3. Yes I like that too, but have you worn it? I still have to get a PA first. Guessing it wont be very secure without it.

Could I even order it without being able measure the position of the PA to put the hole in the bottom of the tube?

Looks like it would be better to have a larger gauge PA for that kind of device. Doesn't the shackle pull on the piercing?

Does it ever pinch?

Does it ever show in clothes?

Jingle when you walk.

Have you written a review of it? Or can you suggest one to read?

Thanks,

ShieldingMatrix
0 x
ShieldingMatrix

Bert

Post by Bert »

I was using the looker 02, great thing, doesn't show in clothes, good feeling, to pee is difficult standing up, most of the times I pee sitting down, and with a PA I have no experience, but the looker is in commen a good thing.
Good luck.
0 x