Chastity Devices

For the gearheads in the audience
Atone
Re: Chastity Devices

Post by Atone »

wishful4 wrote: Your reply kind of peaked my interest since I'm looking towards the next device. Other than the length, why does Ab prefer the WM over the JB?
I don't have a WM but I do have a Pet Trap which is a very similar design. I think the design of both is just much slimmer than the jailbird so it feels (and looks) even smaller. It is very compact and tucks everything up in to a nice little package.

-A
0 x
Dev

Post by Dev »

Apparently, the Watchful Mistress was one of Bill's first designs and then folks asked for a bit more coverage, so he modified it a bit and created the Pet Trap. So I guess they are really similar...

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
Bez

Post by Bez »

Dev wrote:
Bez wrote:Yes we do have the 6000s which I do not like very much.I must admit I like the look of the watchful mistress. Dev do you think it would be a problem for Golf, Gym and Swimming?
I am speaking second hand since I don't wear the device, but my husband tells me it is very snug and comfortable. I know you've been wearing your CB for athletic activities without a problem so I imagine the WM would be the same (or better--since it's more comfortable, according to Ab).

His WM is very snug, just 1 3/4" inches long (44 mm). But he likes the way it holds everything in nice and compactly. It's become his preferred device. I am wondering about sending the JB back to have that shortened by 1/4".

D
Once again Dev Thankyou for your Bez
0 x