Tube Size.

For the gearheads in the audience
MissTreated

Tube Size.

Post by MissTreated »

This is my first post on the forum so sorry if this seems to be a bit of a stupid question.

I recently purchased a stainless steel device from Steel Pleasures. They offer a single basic model which can be ordered with open or closed end or to accomodate a PA piercing. The tube offered is 34mm in diameter (one size only) and I wonder if maybe I should have gone for something a little wider.

Once I have the base ring on there is no way I can get everything into the tube. I am uncut and so as I eventually get the tube up to the fixing bracket I always have a 'spare tyre' of foreskin between ring and tube. It takes a little care and patience but once I'm in the tube the excess skin doesn't get pinched and it is quite comfortable. The other possible issue is that due to the limited width the tube is properly 'filled' so there is no room for air to circulate around my member.

Is the foreskin Ruff an occupational hazard? Will the 'tight fit' become an issue? Basically, did I buy a CB that was too small?
0 x
jeank

Re: Tube Size.

Post by jeank »

Difficult to know if it's too tight, but I had the same issue first time with my steelheart.
Try spreading a couple of drops of water based lube on the inside of the tube before putting it on - it worked for me.
0 x