Should I get the CB3000 or the CB6000?

For the gearheads in the audience
collarboy_2011

Should I get the CB3000 or the CB6000?

Post by collarboy_2011 »

Hello all

With the problems I have had with my Lori device and now my piercing no longer holding up (see thread), I need to get an interim device while I research / decide what to ultimately get.

I am looking at the CB3000 and the CB6000 and I would like to get some opinions as to which one I should select.
I can't even see what the differences are except for a bit in the shape.

Some also mentioned that the 3 holes on the 6000 are not so good. Does the 3000 also have those?
Are these things fairly durable or will they split apart when one accidentally sits down or bumps them?

As you can see, I have no clue! :oops:

Best regards
Ben
0 x
locked4her55
Re: Should I get the CB3000 or the CB6000?

Post by locked4her55 »

Your size will play a factor in your decision. I'm a grower and I didn't like the CB3000. The hinge caused a sore to develop down there and I didn't fill to the end of the tube most of the time. I went with the CB6000s and was very comfortable in it for almost 2 years. Have moved on to a MM Jail Bird just recently for durability, comfort and hygine purposes.
Last edited by locked4her55 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

I have the 3000, which I've had for about 10 years or so. Obviously, it's the old style with the rounded rings. Except for a break during a serious medical issue (not related) it's been on mostly 24/7 for more than a year. Two rings have broken at the hinge (one mended with JB Weld) but the cage remains intact. I have a very active job that involves a lot of in/out on/off vehicles and heavy equipment plus bouncing around on a tractor at home, so it is unknown whether the rings breaking were due to a defect, abuse, or because I'm a 'grower' which puts considerable stress on the ring (or a combination of those).

I don't know about the new-style rings, but the hinge of the old style (particularly the rivet) can sometimes get uncomfortable, though I've learned how to minimize that. Having a hinged ring is preferable to not (for me).

The cage does have the vent holes but they haven't been much of a problem.

I can't speak for the durability of the newer model, but this one seems to have held up fairly well considering all of the activity.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
biggar

Post by biggar »

I would definitely get the 6000! I have both but the 6000 being the "s" model. It is basically the same as the 3000 but the A ring is so much more comfortable. And for me I love the short version! Where the glans rests is much more defined with the 6000 and I think the angle is a little steeper.
0 x
Previous devices: CB2000, CB3000, Curve, Exobelt X1, Waterhole and CB6000s
Current cage: The Mistress from Mature metal
collarboy_2011

Post by collarboy_2011 »

Hello

Thanks for all the replies.
I decided to order a 6000 for now.
The final decision was governed by the local availabilty of the 6000 for a reasonable price. Shoulkd get it this week still!

I still require ideas / input regarding my next high end device purchase.

Regards
Ben
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

collarboy_2011 wrote: I still require ideas / input regarding my next high end device purchase.
I have had a CB3000, 3 Jailbirds, a Pet Trap, three Steelhearts, in that order. I liked every one. I also liked each one better than the last.

The one I wear now is the first Steelheart after it was sent back to have the comfort ring added (highly recommend) and a smaller ring fitted.

I will keep the CB3000 because it has been modified a bit and isn't really in a condition to be sold. I have sold a couple of the Jailbirds and will sell the last one soon. I liked them but will not go back to them. I am also going to sell the second Steelheart. It is just too long (35 by 80oal) and it has its own set of rings (and a fixing with penis plug). I just need to get motivated to get everything together and post some pics.

I guess the point is that I really like the Steelheart and recommend it highly. Get the integrated lock and comfort ring though, worth the money for both.
0 x
collarboy_2011

Post by collarboy_2011 »

Hi Atone

Thanks for that great info.
Some quick questions regarding the Steelheart:
Is that the one form Steeworxx in germany?
How does it prevent pullinmg out or do you have some sort of piercing as well?
Is the comfort ring that "Stainless Steel Ring fopr all CB's" whichis wleded to the rear edge of the tube?

Someone else recomended the Lori 2C as her hubby wears that. Again, i can't see how one prevents pulling out on that and boy is it expensive AND what a looong wait. Dunno...

Regards
Ben
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

collarboy_2011 wrote: Some quick questions regarding the Steelheart:
Yes the Steelheart is from Steelworxx in Germany. If you are in the US go to their website and register and it will give you prices without VAT.

I do not have a piercing but I did get the fixing for one with my last tube. That tube is the same length as my small tube but 35mm so there is room for the fixing and the piercing. So far my wife has been resisting the piercing. From my small amount of experimenting I have found that I can pull out but cannot get back in. I'm sure if I tried long enough I could but it would not be easy, especially in the small diameter tube. Additionally, because my balls are high it is really uncomfortable when I pull out, if I become at all erect it is much worse. When I did it all I wanted to do is get to the key to get it off my nuts.

Yes, the comfort ring is welded to the rear edge of the tube. I usually order all the options when I get a device but somehow I overlooked that on my first Steelheart. I sent the rings back to have a new tube made for them so I sent that tube back to have it added. Definitely order it with it if you want it. It is a cheap add on to a new order but was pretty expensive to add later. He had to cut the posts and lock off and then weld the comfort ring and the posts and lock back on. I think it was about 75e instead of 15e if done from the beginning.

I would love to try a Lori 2C or some of the others but have been resistant for a number of reasons not the least of which is the wait.
0 x
Risque

Post by Risque »

The CB 3000 is just smaller than the CB 6000.
The Curve from the same manufacturer is a bit longer than the CB 6000.
The good point with those ones is that you can also travel with them,
you couldn't do so with the metal ones.
You can see all the different ones here:
http://www.risqueboutique.com/chastity- ... evice.html
0 x