MM's Jailbird delivery time ?

For the gearheads in the audience
Syrcal

MM's Jailbird delivery time ?

Post by Syrcal »

Hi everyone !

After many months thinking about it...(and a Birdlock I could hardly wear more than a week), I finally ordered a JailBird the 26 of February. I'm a bit worried about shipping delays as I still haven't received my cage.
I'm living in France and I guess the shipping would be longer than in US...but how much longer ?
I sent a mail a few days ago to MM to know if it has already been sent or not but didn't get any answer.

How do you get in touch with them ? Phone only ?
Has any one ordered to France or Europe ? How long did it take ?

Thanks !
0 x
tradinator

Re: MM's Jailbird delivery time ?

Post by tradinator »

I found them very responsive and accurate with their estimates. When I ordered earlier this year there was a 4 - 5 week wait on the build. It was mailed out by first class registered post with USPS and they emailed the tracking code. It took about a week to make it's way to New Zealand in the post.

If you have not heard from them, they probably have not sent it yet. If there is a delay in responding to you, they are probably taking a few days off, and have forgotten to set a vacation responder.
0 x
Locked: December 14, 2011
Currently wearing: Jailbird
Owns: Mature Metal Jailbird, CB6000s, CB3000
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

It takes 3-4 weeks to get one if you are in the states. I suspect posting to Europe will add additional delivery time. These folks are honest and have excellent customer service. They seem to be very diligent with answering emails, as well. You should hear from them shortly.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
jeank

Post by jeank »

I am in the UK and have had several experiences with the time it takes to receive a package from MM. It takes 3 days from when he posts it to arrive in Europe, but in total It can be anything from 8 days to 4 weeks to reach you depending on how long it sits in the queue in customs waiting for clearance at our end. And to my knowledge there's no way to speed it up.

Hope for your sake French customs are quicker than UK customs.

And I'd agree with both people above - if you haven't heard from them, then either they've missed the email or they are not there - normally you get an answer within 24 hours - I'd suggest a follow up email.
0 x
Syrcal

Post by Syrcal »

Hi and thanks for your replies everyone !

I've sent another email 2 days ago and still have no answer...
I have no other choice but to open a litigious request on paypal as i paid throught them.
I really hope to get a reply from them, my goal is not to cancel my order, but just to know if someone is still alive in there.
I'm also thinking about calling them but my oral anderstanding of english is not as good as the written one ! :(
0 x
Locked4Xtine

Post by Locked4Xtine »

dude, their auto-mailer has been telling me they were at a show the last few days.

I ordered my device on the 17th Feb, it was finished a week ago and shipped via UPS to me on tuesday.

Don't fret, they ain't gonna rob you...
0 x
Syrcal

Post by Syrcal »

I could finally get in touch with them throught paypal. I don't know what happened or if they changed something but I know receive their emails. I'm glad communications has now been retored ! :)

Device should be sent in about 9 of April. Thank you all for your help !
0 x
koc

Post by koc »

Im glad you received communication from them..Im sure you will enjoy your new device soon.. I am enjoying mine, as you see from my avatar. :)... Have fun !
0 x
Gaining better control