Looker 02

For the gearheads in the audience
Bert

Looker 02

Post by Bert »

Hello,
I am considering to buy a looker 02 from steelworxx Germany. Is there anybody on this forum who has experience with this CB ?
I am still in doubt about the sizes en the removable penisplug (the length)
Thank you for your reaction.
Bert from the netherlands.
0 x
Atone
Re: Looker 02

Post by Atone »

There might be someone with one that has the removable plug, I cannot remember who though.

I am fascinated by it but not sure I could do that long term. I did get a fixing with penis plug for my Steelheart at one point. I think the Looker would probably be more comfortable though. The fixing had too many places to pinch and shift around.
0 x
Cardolas

Post by Cardolas »

Dear Bert,

I am also from the Netherlands and having a Looker 01 which is in essence the same device.
For me it works perfect and is very comfortable to wear even with a non-removable plug.
You need some time to get used to it tough...but after a while...perfect !

Best regards,
Cardolas
0 x
wspony

Post by wspony »

I wore a Looker 02 for a while. After an initial break-in I could wear it for two weeks without problems. We did not stop because of problems, but because I was set free ;-) My Looker 02 did feature a fixed plug. The device was 75mm in length and the plug was a total of 100mm, meaning it reached 25mm beond the A-Ring.

My initial device featured a 110mm plug (going 35mm beond the A-ring). However when I sent the device back to Dietmar for a modification (I wanted additional bars at the front because I did not want to be able to touch my glans) I let Dietmar shorten the plug a bit because it felt too long by a tiny bit (noticable when sitting and the device gets turned etc and the plug in the urethra moved around).

The experience with Plugs varies. Some ppl. like me have no problems at all. During the break in the plug was feelable, but I just started slowly. Wearing it a few hours a day, then half a day, then during the night (and not at day) ... etc. until I did not feel the plug anymore, from which point on I could wear it 24/7 ... Most important is to drink a lot during break in because urinating is important to keep the plug clean and flush out anything that might get the urethra irritated.

I think breaking in slowly is very important, if you go too fast and try to wear it too long without ever having worn a plug your urethra might get annoyed or feel raw or even get an infection.

I have heard that ppl. used to sterilize their devices or disinfect them a lot before inserting them. Someone even used sterile lube etc. The danger of using any substances is that they might just irritate your urethra more than without anything or that they might dry up (like water-based lube) and get sticky and basically glue your urethra-tissue to your device which is not good... Personally after a while i did not use any lube or anything anymore. If I needed lubrication (seldom because the plug is super smooth) i just used spittle and went to the toilet afterwards to flush out any remains (yeah, spittle contains bacteria, but if you are healthy it should not cause too much an issue) :-)

As for device length. Make sure it is quite short ... the reason is that your penis should reside at the front of the device most of the time to prevent it sliding up and down the plug (which could irritate the urethra) and cause problems. Plug length is another discussion topic. Some useres found out that having a short plug (just 35-45mm) does 1) not prevent pullout and 2) is very irritating to the urethra because during erection changes the short plug irritates much more than a long one. The long plugs (i have had a very long one) seem to be much more comfortable, more secure and less irritating... but that is all based on hearsay and own experience. Dietmar suggests plugs around 20-25mm longer than the A-Ring.
0 x
rab

Post by rab »

Hi!

How long can you stay in Looker 01 or 02 with inserted plug without any release?
My wife is going to lock me up in it for long term.
I think that urethal tube offers better hygene and safety, than CBs without it. Would you mind to tell me about long term using?

How many days can you stay constantly in the device without removing the plug?

What lubricant do you use for inserting the plug?

How often do you remove the CB for the hygene / health purposes?

Best regards

Rab
0 x
rab

Post by rab »

Hello everyone!
I'm considering buying the Looker 2 device. I think that urethal tube offers better hygiene and safety, than CBs without it. Would you mind to tell me about long term using?

How many days can you stay constantly in the device without removing the plug?

What lubricant do you use for inserting the plug?

How often do you remove the CB for the hygiene / health purposes?

Best regards

Rabpl
0 x
wspony

Post by wspony »

Personally I can only tell about being locked up for 2 weeks without problems. However on the german cb forums there are ppl. that wear it much much longer. I have also heard that for some ppl. the plug is not tolerable. Generally what I found is that ppl. make the mistake of starting from 0 to 100 which is not a good thing to do with a plug if you are not used to it.

The hygiene in the Looker is generally quite good since it is a rather open device and you can clean with soap and stuff quite well.

Personally at the beginning of my break in and wearing periods I used a small drop of antibiotic cream to lube the plug. Later i simply used a drop of spittle to wet the plug. More was not required. The plug is super smooth. Frequent urinating helped in keeping the urethra around the plug healthy and flushes out possible bacteria.

A common misconcept is that the plug seals your urethra and you will only urinate out of the opening of the plug. This is not true and would not be healthy since the urethra needs the flow of urine as said to flush out bacteria, moisten it, etc.

If you order such a device I suggest ordering in addition a small screw to close the plug at the front. The reason for this is, that otherwise you might have some drops of urine in your underwear :-) The plug stores some liquid and only reluctantly gives it (you can not squeeze your pubic muscles to empty it completely anymore)...
0 x
ptharv

Post by ptharv »

I have the urethra insert for the steelheart. Mine is 10mm and extends to just beyond the cock ring. I don't wear it very often because it was something I wanted to try and have as back up if my pa gets irritated. I use no lube or anti biotic cream because they burn. Just use water. I have worn it for 8 weeks with no removal. And urine does stay in the tube and leak out later even with a whole lotta shaking. I often put a few layers of tissue in briefs to absorb it.
0 x
Currently wearing Steelworxx Looker 3.
ptharv

Post by ptharv »

Forgot to mention but steel cap was not available.....I asked for one.
0 x
Currently wearing Steelworxx Looker 3.
Bert

Post by Bert »

My experiences are good. Don't order the plug with the length the same as the cockring. Your cock will be a little bit thicker then normal with the plug inside and when the bullet at the begin of the plug is under the lock on the cockring it could be irritating. Ask Dietmar about it he is always willing to help you with his knowledge. There is also a version with a removable plug. The plug goes through a hole at the head of the cb and will be connected with a ring shaped screw at the part that pulls out. The only thing with this is that you can see the pointing shape of the screw at the outside of your trousers. But that don't have to be a big deal. I insert the plug with the bullet always with a install gel with some anaesthetic in it because in my urethra is at the begining a thinner part where the bullet has to pass through, the diameter of the plug is no problem for me but the diameter of the bullet is for me a little to big. Laying on my back, place the cockring and insert the install gel in the urethra, wait a few minutes and then push the bullet and the plug inside. Hoped i have helpt you a little bit. Good luck.

Bert.

If you want the see the looker 01 (the same as looker 02 only a open front) in practical use send me a pm and I will sent you a picture of it.
0 x