Dickcage + chastity devices and cycling

For the gearheads in the audience
Chastehusband

Dickcage + chastity devices and cycling

Post by Chastehusband »

I have a Cb6000s, jailbird and watchful mistress, but haven't been locked up since about May 2011. Main reason being is that I started a new fitness regime and found the hard plastic and metal devices either too heavy or uncomfortable when on a road bike or running for more than 5 miles.

But I think I need to be locked again and was wondering if a silicone device would be a better option, specifically the new dickcage. Is anyone locked in one of these and if so how are you finding it? The one thing that concerns me is the width of the base ring.

Even better I'd love to hear some recommendations for a good device for use in sports etc.

Cheers
Chastehusband
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Re: Dickcage + chastity devices and cycling

Post by celticqueens_sub »

Have you checked out this and a few other threads besides?

http://www.chastityforums.com/viewtopic ... ing#p13979

I don't cycle often but when I do my cage is never a problem I wear a JailBird. Also my BON 4 is a shit bit of kit, ridiculous bulky impossiblet o put on unless you have 3 extra limbs.... I would also imagine your dick and crutch area would stink bad if you were sweating any....
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Somewhere on my blog is apost about spending time in the Birdlock, another silicone device. Somewhere else I've got something on biking.

TL;DR version: silicone devices are okay, but nothing works well for serious, long distance cycling.
0 x
Chastehusband

Post by Chastehusband »

Tom,

For rides and runs in the 1-2 hour range, did you find silicone to be any better than plastic or metal devices?

Cheers
chastehusband
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Chastehusband wrote:For rides and runs in the 1-2 hour range, did you find silicone to be any better than plastic or metal devices?
I have 2 bikes, a hardtail MTB, and a roadie. I only started on the roadie this year; for the last several years I've been riding my GT Outpost with a split saddle:
http://hobsonseats.com/new/

I've got the Easyseat I, and based on that, this year I bought a Pro-Hub X2. Turns out, the original Easyseat made cycling with a device pretty, er, easy, since there was no contact anywhere - unlike a conventional saddle. The ProHub is nice without a device, but I would not recommend it with a device. I'm using it now, but I may end up switching back. Or I might put the Easyseat on my training bike for the winter.

Those seats only work well if you ride in a upright-ish position. I haven't found anything that works for the roadie. If you're cycling in an aero or aggressive position, ride on the drops, or have one of those thin saddles, I can't imagine anything working well.

Hmm. I just checked my old review:
http://vanillaedge.wordpress.com/2009/0 ... ck-review/
... and I see that I did use the road bike. It probably was not more than 30 minutes, though.
0 x
Edgewood

Post by Edgewood »

I'm a pretty serious cyclist in that I get out about half of the days of the year and I average a good 90-120 minutes a ride. I can't imagine doing any kind of serious effort with being locked up.

Understandably this is a compromise that some don't want to have to deal with. In fact, several times last fall I passed up going for a ride just because I wanted to stay locked up. Sounds crazy I know, but I wanted to see what it felt like to go a certain time without being released from the CB for any reason. (I'm blaming this phenomena in part for the reason I'm about 5 pounds more out of shape than I usually am after the holidays.)

This is one of the most difficult things to manage for me. I work from home and when I want to ride in the afternoon I ask my KH to unlock me before she leaves for work in the morning. Then of course, I find myself unlocked for a good portion of the day. This is less than ideal and it has definitely led to some cheating on my part. Bummer.

If we agree that I can access the emergency key in order to ride then it's somewhat better as I am on my honor to not use the key until I'm kitted up. I shower immediately after the ride and lock up. The key though is accessible until my KH comes home. Not great but definitely better than the situation above. For some reason not being unlocked until I absolutely have to works better for me.

The best situation is when I ride immediately after she unlocks me. When that happens it's no problem for me to come home, shower and lock back up immediately without giving it much thought. Of course, by then she is gone and I have no access to the key.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I wouldn't give up either practice if I were you. The dream for guys like us is to have an inescapable lock on our cocks that we have absolutely no control over when it comes off. The reality though is that all of us are really living this fantasy to varying degrees. Some get much more closer than others. For those of us who ride seriously (and would like to keep our sexual desires unknown to our riding mates) we have to settle for a lighter version of the dream than our non-riding friends.
0 x