Device Advice for Celibate Male

For the gearheads in the audience
monkeymind

Device Advice for Celibate Male

Post by monkeymind »

What is the most secure device to prevent self stimulated orgasm? Is there a belt that is just so darn secure and well designed that no amount of willing or whatever can be stimulating enough? Or am I looking for rabbit horns? :lol:

My purpose: I maintain a celibacy vow, 11 years now, but given my unique bio-physiology/psychology when sexual energy arises, it arrrrr-ises like a hurricane and is so powerful I am unable to resist! I can usually go for a few weeks but then a hurricane blows in and I loose it. My "upper" mind says "No, I'm not interested" while my reptilian mind say "Hell YEA!!" and kicks the upper mind out of control and it gets dragged along fussing about the whole thing! I love the celibate lifestyle and the freedom it offers, but need some "security" to work through this phase of it.

I would like a device that is impenetrable which will give me the opportunity to experience this energy with no way out. Will I be reduced to a KTB or handcuffed to the wall?!! I do like the Carrara basic or Heavy belt.

Looking forward to hearing what you all have to say.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Device Advice for Celibate Male

Post by Tom Allen »

Sorry to disappoint you, but even those wonderful, full belt designs can't keep a determined man from self-pollution. Even some metal-underwear Latowski users have said that under the right conditions they are able to force some kind of relief.

That said, the heavier, full belts will make it more difficult to force one out, and it will probably not be as satisfying. But you can expect to spent $1,500 and up, and that's not counting travel to Germany for proper fittings. You'd have to be pretty serious to want one of those models.
0 x
steph17

Post by steph17 »

I have a carrara belt and I can assure you it is a fairly escape proof bit of equipment. I do know you can cut the steel belt (destroying the belt-Ouch expensive) but you cannot slip out to play or far less get back in again, When your cock is in the tube and your balls are behind the steel cage that is where they stay unless you have the key. It is a very unrelenting form of chastity and you will never forget you have it on but you can learn to live with it.
0 x
atan

Post by atan »

I have a carrara and I can tell you that it is escape proof as well. On the first day I got mine, I was trying it out and was trying to see how long I could keep it on, when I realized I couldn't sleep and needed it off, I took the key and tried to take it off. When I turned it and didn't hear the click, I thought the lock had broken and now I was stuck in it. I tried for an hour and a half to try and get it off of me, with no success. I later was able to unlatch it, apparently it was just wedged a bit so it the lock wouldn't move.
0 x
Chuck

Post by Chuck »

I think you're looking for rabbit horns. As a machinist, in house locksmith and a former magician I can assuredly say that no device is 100% secure. If you really want to be celibate the only device that can ensure that is your own mind/will/self control.
0 x
Jedi

Post by Jedi »

Please do not take offense to this, but it seems to me that your vow of celibacy is not worth much if the choice to remain so is taken away through a mechanical device.
0 x
Paulie67

Post by Paulie67 »

I too wear the Chastity Device for celibacy reasons. The choice to wear a mechanical device has no bearing on the decision/vow to be celibate, unless, perhaps and may to always be the case, the vow was undertaken for spiritual reasons. I myself have chosen celibacy for personal reasons not spiritual or religious reasons.
0 x
Last Orgasm 10 October 2011
Locked 24/7 Since 11 October 2011
Keys Lost Permanently 27 October 2011

I am Asexual hence I am completely celibate in every way. For more info on asexuality go to http://www.asexuality.org/home/general.html
chastityslave22

Post by chastityslave22 »

I can fully agree with Atan en STeph17: the Carrara-chastitybelt is totally unescapable. Once securely locked it will stay on as a slave and you will stay chaste as long as your Master wishes..
0 x