Perm or detachable Penis Plugs

For the gearheads in the audience
Locked_inSteel

Re: Perm or detachable Penis Plugs

Post by Locked_inSteel »

Anyone played with penis plugs
Yes, I do have extensive experience with both hollow and solid Urethral Steel Plugs under chastity.
Are they OK 24/7 (assuming they are hollow)
Regardless of being hollow or solid, they are perfect for extended wear under chastity. Penis Plugs are excellent for long term chastity as they restrict penis motion inside the tube. So when you walk, you won't be distracted or aroused by an otherwise penis bouncing against empty space (flaccid)...
Are they painful when soft / erect
Quite the contrary. The rod is completely sealing and rounding off the bottom of the tube, makes erections very comfortable.

For long-term and comfort, it's important to be stuffed with an ANATOMICALLY SHAPED (curved) plug that will conform both the shape of the tube and penis.
Does it enhance the experience..
Definitely. I feel pleasurable sensations as the penis slides down the rod is being pushed deep into the urethra. However, during MAJOR hadrons, careful, you can leak in no time. However, most of the day, I won't normally feel it nor will tease me (unless I provoke it). Throughout the day, I would generally feel my the presence of my butt plug much more in comparison to the penis plug. However, during orgasms, the penis plug strikes a lot harder.

Many thanks again for comments and thoughts

As I'm typing these lines I'm currently locked in a Full-Fledged continuous-crotch T-3 Male Steel chastity waistband belt with Anal Slot (securing a Butt Plug) with an ergonomic hollow Urethra Plug integrated inside the Penis.

See a video of me screwing a HOLLOW curved Urethra Plug on the threaded pee-hole opening of my Belt's the Penis Tube for heading out the day inline skating. (http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=ZfhvP-S169-)

I will sometimes drop inside the penis tube (unsecured) a Titus Pear Drop curved 200g SOLID steel Penis Plug, 85mm long x 5mm diameter. (http://www.clonezonedirect.co.uk/product.aspx?id=2651).

One last word on perm penis plugs. THEY ARE EXTREMELY HIGH MAINTENANCE.

Urethral inserts mounted on penis tubes are VERY HIGH MAINTENANCE sex toys as they are prone to harvest bacteria. Fluids, be it urine or seaman will coat the the entire steel surface both the hollow inside and outside the penis pipe. That's expected and unavoidable. At this stage, it's safe.

Left unclean, secretions will crystallize roughening the outside steel surface and scratch sensitive urethra lining with bacteria deposits... In addition, the hollow pipe resting deep inside becomes an open channel for bacteria colony to travel up... and end up with UTI.

Not to mention very noticeable foul-smelling secretions emerging around you...

Even if you don't feel it, let's face it... a penis plug IS constantly fucking your dick.. so pre-cum discharge is to be expected and unavoidable... So frequent cleaning is desired, else, your clothes will smell BAD, especially if you live an active lifestyle (sports).
0 x
Full-Fledged steel chastity belt firmly securing a 4-inch steel rattler butt plug and urethra plug integrated in the Penis Tube.

MY VIDEO HERE: Buttplugged under chastity