New problem!

For the gearheads in the audience
fonetik2003

New problem!

Post by fonetik2003 »

I know I haven't been around much lately, but understand that I've been very busy lately. Now I have a new problem for ya'll. As I mentioned earlier, I've been experimenting with the CB-6000S. The current issue I'm having is that after 3 hours in the device, my testicles get dark blue and I have to question the safety of that, and thus I'm forced to take it off. Now should I continue to use the device or perhaps get a different model at some point?
0 x
Atone
Re: New problem!

Post by Atone »

That is not safe, take it off and correct the problem.

-A
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

I agree with Atone, don't wear it until you figure out why. It could be a couple of things.

If I got discoloration like you described I would let everything rest for a day.
If you have any signs of darkening don't continue to wear thinking it will go away.

The base ring may be too tight. Can you place at least a finger easily between your ring and sack?
I think the first thing I would try is to wear the base ring only. Start with the largest. Check yourself often and see if the problem comes back. If after a day everything is okay, try the next size smaller and try this for a day. If the problem returns with a smaller ring, go back to the larger and try the larger again for day. This should help you find the right base ring.

If you can find the right size base ring install the cage with the largest spacer. Again, keep checking often. If everything is okay after a day, go smaller until the problem returns then go to the next spacer longer.

If none of the above works I'd be lost on what to try next.

If you have worn other CBxxxx, remember one thing about the CB6000. You may need a larger ring than before because of the top being flatter.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
fonetik2003

Post by fonetik2003 »

Well truth be told, the only ring size that really fits me is the largest one. All of the others are way too tight! And even with the largest ring, I cannot slip a finger in the space between the ring and the sack. Which leads me to believe that my testicles are too large for this model. Could I perhaps sand down the ring and re-laminate it? I'd obviously need sand paper for this, but I'm not sure what laminates are on the market...
0 x
prthomas

Post by prthomas »

What size spacer are you using?
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

I would follow Locked by LRC's advice and wear just the ring and see how it does (checking it frequently). If you can wear the ring for at least a day or two then you know you don't have a fundamental problem with that size ring and you can move on to trying different spacers. If you can't wear that ring then get a larger ring, my local adult store carries a few different sizes, and try that. Once you have a ring that doesn't cause that to happen you can look at ways to make a bigger ring for your CB6Ks or maybe even look for a different device.

-A

p.s. I didn't intend to be short with my first response but just wanted to get that out right away. You don't want to mess around with your balls turning dark blue.
0 x
fonetik2003

Post by fonetik2003 »

Alright! The ring doesn't really bother me that much, but I've tried using the largest spacer and the largest ring and encountered the same coloration problems. I measured my sack with the ruler on my multi-tool (every man should have one!) and I think a 2 1/4" ring would probably be ideal. The real problem with that is, I don't think they make a 2 1/4" ring really... If anyone out there knows different, your input would be most appreciated!
0 x
fonetik2003

Post by fonetik2003 »

Actually, a 2 1/8" would probably work as well and I couldn't help but notice that that size is available in the Birdlocked device... I'm gonna go ahead and shoot Keptforher.com an email on this one and see if I can get it resolved...
0 x
fonetik2003

Post by fonetik2003 »

Wait shit! There are no returns at the site... Well I guess I'm screwed on this one! Hey! Anybody interested in a barely used CB-6000S? I've only worn it a few times and cleaned it thoroughly!
0 x