Ordered a Watchful Mistress

For the gearheads in the audience
Dev

Re: Ordered a Watchful Mistress

Post by Dev »

prthomas wrote:
Dev,
I discussed this with my wife and she really likes the idea of me wearing this. I do too. I am not always comfortable wearing a CB and like to have a break every now and then. She is more than willing to allow those breaks, but has also said she likes having me locked up for the sole reason that I am a lot harder after lockup for a week or so. Do you experience the same thing with your husband, and does wearing this ring give the same or similar results?
I just realized I never answered this question. Sorry! If you go back and read my blog from the beginning, Ab was having some ED problems which seem to be solved now, totally through chastity.

He doesn't wear the locking ring very often. In the cold weather, it tends to fall off! He's in his WM most all of the time and seems to be perfectly happy with that.

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers
prthomas

Post by prthomas »

Dev wrote:If you read my blog today, you'll see that Ab went ahead and did it on his own...LOL. Not quite as fancy as what we would have gotten from the jeweler, but I like the fact that he went ahead and did it on his own.

D
Do you have a photos of it? What kind of tool did he use?
0 x
prthomas

Post by prthomas »

Never mind. I found the blog where you posted the pics. Thanks!
0 x