Strap-ons...

Living the real life under lock and key
Blaeu

Re: Strap-ons...

Post by Blaeu »

Let me ask another question about this stuff. I know many of you probably don't cum/orgasm while something is in your ass because this is a chastity thread, but humor me.

Do you enjoy cumming while something is in your ass? For me, if even the smallest plug is in there it ruins the entire thing and I get so frustrated about that. If something large is in there, it makes it so my muscles cannot contract and my cum just leaks out. It doesn't really ruin it anymore than something small, but it completely changes how things feel, and it is not intense at all.

So, for anyone who has every tried cumming while something is in your ass (plug, dildo, strop-on), does this happen to you? Or, are you one of those guys where it actually intensifies the experience? If it makes it better, has it always been that way, or did you do something special?
0 x
Whizbang

Post by Whizbang »

While locked up, I apparently can have very intense orgasms from prostate stimulation alone. (If I've gone a week or two, it only takes a little stimulation.)

I haven't really decided if the comedown from that type of orgasm is more severe from the typical kind. I feel like my libido remains rather higher and/or recharges faster afterwards.

Trying to err on the side of not oversharing but:

* It intensifies the experience
* With something too large it's an impediment in that there doesn't seem to be enough room for 'contractions'
* With something too small, it's not much of an intensifier, but nice
* I, er, didn't do anything special, but have had a long time to become accustomed to the sensations.

We're still figuring this thing out. We both seem pretty happy with the way things are going.
0 x
jnuts

Post by jnuts »

It depends on what it is and my mood. My orgasms that take place while my anal beads are slowly being pulled out are second to none.
0 x
A vanilla couple finding their way in the male chastity lifestyle:
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com
That same couple reviewing the hell out of sex toys:
http://nuts4toys.net
MelsBitch

Post by MelsBitch »

We are HUGE fans of the vixskin product line. I use it on mistress often and she says its the only dildo / strap-on that feels like a real dick. They aren't the cheapest, but you get what you pay for.
0 x
Cage Chrinicles - Richs new slave life in chastity
http://www.cagechronicles.com
kinkywife

Post by kinkywife »

Using strapons, buttplugs or dildos make hubby cum even more. Trying to get him used to just having stimulation there and no where else ;)

lockeduphubby.blogspot.com
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

kinkywife wrote:Using strapons, buttplugs or dildos make hubby cum even more. Trying to get him used to just having stimulation there and no where else ;)

lockeduphubby.blogspot.com
I get what I call body orgasms when CQ uses the strap-on on me. I don't have ejaculatory ones but they are pretty intense. CQ doesn't want me to cum traditionally when she pegs me, yet but who knows what may happen in the future. We also use e stim analy on me and that is pretty hot too!
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

celticqueens_sub wrote:I get what I call body orgasms when CQ uses the strap-on on me. I don't have ejaculatory ones but they are pretty intense. CQ doesn't want me to cum traditionally when she pegs me, yet but who knows what may happen in the future. We also use e stim analy on me and that is pretty hot too!
I get something - not sure what to call it - when *I'm* using the strapon.I think it's because the rhythmic motion is shifting something inside me (I like to wear the harness riding very low on my hips), and after several weeks without coming, it's enough to give me some kind of satisfaction. I've even been known to release some ejaculate - kind of like a ruined orgasm - at times.
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

We've never used one. I really have no interest in her pegging me. I would be game to try one on her while I'm locked. I expect that would be a pretty wild sensation, to have penetration without feeling it in my cock.
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
LockedUpNewb

Post by LockedUpNewb »

I have EXPLOSIVE orgasms when there is something big and fat stuffed up my ass. If I'm allowed to jerk off -- or if my wife is giving me a hand job -- and I have a fat dildo in my ass -- I will cum buckets and shoot as far as 5 feet straight up in the air. I actually shot so hard one time that it hit the ceiling in our bedroom. I later measured the distance from our mattress up to the ceiling and it was 4 feet 10 inches.

I can cum and have an awesome orgasm from just anal stimulation. It's the most amazing feeling in the world. It needs to be a big dildo and it takes a fair bit of work, but if I've been locked up for a week or more and have not been allowed an orgasm..... blissful.

I asked my wife to begin pegging me early on in our relationship. I turned into a size whore and now I love a big giant dildo in my ass. We started out with a very small strapon that was approx. 1 inch in diameter and 4 inches long. 10yrs later I can take the LifeForms 9" Big Boy w/balls. I don't really have a 'deep' ass. I can't take a lot of length. But I do love a fat dildo. Most dildos only fit inside me about 6 inches or maybe 7 inches before it starts to hurt. Probably the curve in the lower intestinal tract. Have not tried a soft dildo to see if I can get one past the sigmoid colon and around the curve. Maybe some day.
http://www.amazon.com/Lifeforms-inch-Bi ... B000CQT0QC

My wife doesn't really enjoy the actual strapon harness anymore - says it's too much work because I am so much taller than her and it's difficult for her to peg me in the doggy style position. My ass is 10 inches higher than the dildo when we are both on our knees. Now she just uses her hands to hold the dildos.

She ordered the Dick Rambone dildo a few months ago.
http://www.amazon.com/DICK-RAMBONE-BLAC ... B00028XKMA

I can't take the entire length up my ass, but thats not the goal. It's long enough that I can slap it down on the floor of the shower and then kneel over it. My wife makes me fuck myself with that dildo while I'm locked in my chastity cage. She gets a giggle out of watching my rub my balls and beg her for freedom while I'm forced to ride the Rambone in the shower as she sits on her chair and smokes a cig... teasing me verbally.

Since she found out that I can cum buckets from this type of anal stimulation, she forces me to ride and bounce until I'm about to cum -- then she orders me to stop. This has turned into her favorite type of edge play. The last time we did this in the shower, I came close to cumming probably 15 times before she finally announced, "Thats enough. Clean up and dry off." She doesn't always let me cum from this activity. But when she does.... WOW!!

Last week she ordered a penis extension for me. It's one of those jelly things that slides over your cock and it has a ball loop on the end for your balls to fit through. Sort of a strapon for guys. It has not arrived yet, but I know she's planning to let me out of my cage and then make me fuck her with it. Since we started chastity play, she misses penetration. She likes my hands and she abuses -- uses -- my tongue almost daily. But she misses penetration. She likes to feel a dick inside her when we're having sex. Should be a good time.
0 x
Locked by LRC

Post by Locked by LRC »

LockedUpNewb wrote:Last week she ordered a penis extension for me. It's one of those jelly things that slides over your cock and it has a ball loop on the end for your balls to fit through. Sort of a strapon for guys.
We have been using a similar thing for a while. Ours is like a condom. The silicone is so thick that I feel absolutely nothing. Somehow, I get tremendous mental satisfaction from it. My crotch still aches but I feel "Manly" satisfying my KH this way. It's a different mental feeling that when I satisfy her orally.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve