Baldies... Do you have any advice?

Living the real life under lock and key
Harry Haversackers

Baldies... Do you have any advice?

Post by Harry Haversackers »

I've been out of my CB6000s for about a month now, while trying to get rid of an annoying rash on my penis. It's gone now, but while I was out, I quit shaving my shaft and balls, because I'd experienced barber's rash that was made worse by the ring. I figured I would try wearing the cage with trimmed pubic hair, rather than as a baldy, and see how it felt.

In the past few days I've had the cage on for varying periods of time, getting used to it again, and I find that I don't like having hair, regardless of how short I keep it. It seems to get pulled by the cage at the most inopportune times. In addition, CH had told me that she really prefers the feel of my scrotum cleanly shaved.

Can anyone offer any suggestions for avoiding barber's rash, or if it does occur, suggestions as to how to minimize its effects. BTW, I won't consider waxing - I'm a big weenie that way.

I've missed being locked up, and am wanting to back to wearing the CB full time. Since it's been eight weeks since my last orgasm, being unlocked does get a little dicey sometimes.

Thank you in advance for any advice.

Harry
0 x
Last orgasm - a few days ago
Next orgasm - maybe tonight...
Currently Wearing - the Jailbird is in my sock drawer.

Tits look best in a pink sweater - George Carlin
celticqueens_sub

Re: Baldies... Do you have any advice?

Post by celticqueens_sub »

I shave every 3-4 days. I use a very high quality 5 blade razor and I use Nivea Sensitive shaving foam. found that any pubic hair is a nightmare with my cage on. CQ, like your CH absolutely loves the feel of a shaved scrotum, she can't bear the thought of me not being shaved. I don't use any after shave balms or lotions but would suggest that perhaps some skincare creams for sensitive skin might help?

Rgds

CQ's
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
kpb57

Post by kpb57 »

Try using a peeling soap after shaving. That takes away all the dead skin particles that like to accumulate in the roots of the freshly cut hair and cause all kinds of problems there. Helped me a lot with avoiding pickles.

K
0 x
Currently using: Steelworxx Looker 2
Owns: CB6000, Bon4, Sentinel (Copy), Birdcage (Copy), Lovejail, Gerecke Desire (Titanium)
Harry Haversackers

Post by Harry Haversackers »

Thank you... I do use a Schick Hydro 5 blade, and replace it often. I've tried both a shaving cream for sensitive skin and a very rich body wash, and both seem to give the same results. I'll experiment with some soothing aftershave lotions and with the peeling soap. BTW, where does one get it?? I'm thinking that it's probably available at my local drug store, in the women's skin care area. Am I correct??
Thanks again,
Harry
0 x
Last orgasm - a few days ago
Next orgasm - maybe tonight...
Currently Wearing - the Jailbird is in my sock drawer.

Tits look best in a pink sweater - George Carlin
kpb57

Post by kpb57 »

Can't really tell you what kinds of peeling soap you may get in the US, I only know the ones here in Austria and Germany. But everything that has a peeling component and will work on your lovely wife's facial skin should do the trick. Just ask her, maybe she even lets you use a drop of hers :)

K

PS I learned the trick from my wife, and she got it from a coworker (male!)
0 x
Currently using: Steelworxx Looker 2
Owns: CB6000, Bon4, Sentinel (Copy), Birdcage (Copy), Lovejail, Gerecke Desire (Titanium)
Craving denial

Post by Craving denial »

I prefer regular dove moisturizing bar. I get less razor burn and less nicks. And the Gillette Venus 3 blade seems to work the best. Ive also noticed shaving regularly (two or three days) is way better then every four or five. It seems your body gets used to it.
0 x
Gumballz

Post by Gumballz »

I have had great luck with Nair 3 & 1 which I use all over my pubic region including my scrotum.

[center]Image[/center]
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Gumballz wrote:I have had great luck with Nair 3 & 1 which I use all over my pubic region including my scrotum.
How do you keep it from burning? The last time I tried something like that, I was red and rashy for a week. :cry:
0 x
celticqueens_sub

Post by celticqueens_sub »

That'll be the battery acid you accidentally stored in the Nair bottle... :-) I have to say that any cream that can dissolve hair is not going on my balls....
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
danj

Post by danj »

Glad I only keep trimmed, not shaved! Doesn't sound comfortable at all.
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart